Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I believe I am going to get an amp from tcarcio in my g/f's new car under the guise of paying my union dues and getting my International Man of Mystery documents sorted out up in Boston. I still don't have my story straight about the amp. I may have to hide it in my truck for a while. :eek:

I'm so whipped. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Got my tires. That was my chore for today. I might cook dinner and do the dishes but only if I feel like it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mission accomplished ... sort of. I spent too much time with tcarcio talking about A/V and didn't get all my stuff in Boston done. My girl gave me the cold shoulder about the amp but it was only for 5 minutes but I kind of think it's cute when she's jerked. :D

Now once I get our bathroom done I can build Gene's speakers and blow them into next Tuesday with tcarcio's amp. I gotta fix the Focus and finish some other humungoid project first too. This computer is not my friend.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dave, What happened to "Ninja Cat"??? I liked the ninja cat.:(

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
This is awesome saxophone playing:

-pat

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been trying to say something about my visit with tcarcio today. He seems like a very nice man. He has a 106" screen and I get the feeling his friends think he has gone over the edge with the A/V thing. Is that what they call a kindred spirit?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Joking aside (so, fully boring), I'm glad that Alex and tcarcio got a chance to meet today and had a good time. Also, good for them on both getting what they wanted out of the sale.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have now seen my first yellow card on AH. I didn't know those existed.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just actually USED the floppy disk drive in my desktop.. wow... its been a while. Still cant find my camera, or my jump drive for that matter. Last weekend must have been crazier than I thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis