Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like coffee. Well, I really like french vanilla creamer...and coffee makes a nice backdrop for it.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I never got my coffee on today, how sad.

On a good note, I have a Pio Elite SC-07 receiver coming next week. Anyone want a Marantz?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No coffee? I hope that you got yourself some caffeine, though.

I'd take a Marantz. I won't pay for one...but I'll take one. :) Congrats on the SC-07! The ICEPower has me intrigued.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to take the pooch to the state park in about half an hour. I need to decide if I'm going to wear my new sunglasses (which aren't prescription - so half blind) or not. I guess that, being nearsighted, I'll be able to see something clearly if it actually gets close enough to matter.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to take the pooch to the state park in about half an hour. I need to decide if I'm going to wear my new sunglasses (which aren't prescription - so half blind) or not. I guess that, being nearsighted, I'll be able to see something clearly if it actually gets close enough to matter.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Luckily no bears (that I know of) in this park! :D

My mom said that Congress was thinking of making it legal to carry firearms in a state park. I haven't heard any news on that, though. So, it's a knife for me. If I need to pull that out, it's bad news already.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just got back from the park. I know better than to not wear a hat, but I figured that I could take it. I think that I got sunburned on my noggin.

I did decide to wear the sunglasses. They worked really well.

Crap. I really do think that I got sunburned.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Back to the sun glasses thing. Why are you not looking at polarized prescription lenses for regular frames or the magnetic clip-ons which are also polarized? I have both. Not having the prescription just seems like a waste of money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My next pair will most likely be prescription. However, that requires me to either (a) go to the eye doctor or (b) call the eye doctor. So...much...work.

I don't wear my prescription glasses in the morning when I walk the pooch anyway, so I didn't think that I was giving anything up by buying that pair of sunglasses. I just wanted to get something, and I've wanted sunglasses for a while. My glasses before these had the magnetic sunglass lenses - they just didn't have any in stock last time that I went (about three years ago), so I didn't get them. I'll get back there eventually.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to fire up the oven for some tasty corn dogs.

Then it'll be time to finish up Quantum of Solace.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you have any idea if you are getting enough protein with all that veggie this and veggie that? Tomorrow I am waking up at 6:00 AM and plan to be at the gym by 8:00 so that I can get a handle on this craziness. I'm over here eating low fat/no fat yogurt with dried fruit and Irish Oat Meal with sliced almonds and chicken breast and raw broccoli ... I may as well just swallow a rope and yank it out the other end. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm getting enough protein. I don't need that much, though. :D

I consume a decent amount of milk, and I do eat meat, man. Me and the pooch split two chicken breasts earlier this week. I don't eat it all that much anymore, though.

Hmmm. Now I feel compelled to check the protein content in those corn dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis