Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
What is it 420 over there or what?:eek: cheers to what....oh yeah the monkey cheers Alex.......whats up Adam........time for a shot...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tang would be good right now.....
He said tang ... :D
I'm having a Polar Classics Black Cherry Soda. Normally I hate soda but this is different. It's just so much tastier than beer. You guys just don't know what you're missing. After this one, there are two more left in the fridge. It could get all crazy up in here. :rolleyes:

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I wish Adam was just as drunk as me but I think he is just sick and has problems....

.... THE twin has a husband but nothing you can't get around...

Can you be serious for one moment? I have something I need to discuss.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, and probably meant what you're thinking. :)

I'm having a Polar Classics Black Cherry Soda. Normally I hate soda but this is different. It's just so much tastier than beer. You guys just don't know what you're missing. After this one, there are two more left in the fridge. It could get all crazy up in here. :rolleyes:
Dude, that's just mean. Why do you have to make us all feel bad, huh? I don't have any of that sweet nectar. All I have is this cold beer. I feel so deprived now. Oh, woe is me.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have actually had that with vodka.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Six more posts and this page is mine. All MINE. Moo-ha-ha-ha-ha...

EDIT: Curse you, Alex! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis