Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Well, the oatmeal was kind of freak show horrible.
Stir a spoonful of strawberry jam into the oatmeal, or whatever flavour is your favourite. if that still doesn't work for you, switch to Cream of Wheat. If that still doesn't work, stir some jam into the Cream of Wheat.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
just had lunch, hot dog with chilli mustard and some cheetos with a orange crush to drink :D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
It's still morning here and I'm drinking coffee while watching episode 3920 of Sesame Street. It's all about "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..."

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Stir a spoonful of strawberry jam into the oatmeal, or whatever flavour is your favourite. if that still doesn't work for you, switch to Cream of Wheat. If that still doesn't work, stir some jam into the Cream of Wheat.
Cream of wheat, peanut butter, chocolate syrup ftw...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I just shaved for the first time since Friday morning! Time to watch Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull while doing laundry because the little one is down for a nap, finally.

-pat

(Yes, I really want to see how bad it is!)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
:eek::eek::eek:

What!!! All in the same bowl...at the same time.:confused:

Call the Loony Bin. We've got ourselves an escaped patient here.:p

Of course I'm going to try it.:cool:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just shaved for the first time since Friday morning! Time to watch Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull while doing laundry because the little one is down for a nap, finally.

-pat

(Yes, I really want to see how bad it is!)
Squeeze fresh lemon juice into your eyes before you watch it. That would make it appear awesome. Concentrating on the pain would help you miss the bad plot devices and the blindness would prevent you from noticing the not-so-special effects.;)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm selling some stuff on eBay... :)

That sounds really, really good to me. Is there still a peanut butter scare though? I was bummed about that, I pretty much live on peanut butter.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I refuse to watch that movie. I enjoyed the IJ trilogy very much, and I don't want to see this latest version that Lucas somehow screwed up.

Lucas=Destoyer of Trilogies

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
:eek::eek::eek:

What!!! All in the same bowl...at the same time.:confused:

Call the Loony Bin. We've got ourselves an escaped patient here.:p

Of course I'm going to try it.:cool:
Yeah, its phenomenal... Almost every morning I have 2 cups cooked cream of wheat or oatmeal, 2 T peanut butter, scoop of chocolate whey (chocolate syrup is way better but the sugar is no good) and a packet of splenda. I'll take that down with 2 whole eggs and 10 whites. Breakfast of champions.. for those interested in the nutritional value and macro splits........ boring stuff only right?... Surely this counts...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Harold loves his g/f.
Adam loves his dog.
Jamie is a dog but is not "in" love.
He's just married.
Dave is "in" love with his car.
I would love some ice cream right now.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, its phenomenal... Almost every morning I have 2 cups cooked cream of wheat or oatmeal, 2 T peanut butter, scoop of chocolate whey (chocolate syrup is way better but the sugar is no good) and a packet of splenda. I'll take that down with 2 whole eggs and 10 whites. Breakfast of champions.. for those interested in the nutritional value and macro splits........ boring stuff only right?... Surely this counts...

I usually don't quote pics...but is this from Calorie King? I could use something like this. At least I'm drinking DDP with Skyy while I type this!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my hair tonight. It had been about three months. Feels (and looks) quite a bit better.

I'm also feeling clairvoyant today:
pzaur said:
I'm loving my Mighty Arrow Pale right now!

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Harold loves his g/f.
Adam loves his dog.
Jamie is a dog but is not "in" love.
He's just married.
Dave is "in" love with his car.
I would love some ice cream right now.
I'm loving my Mighty Arrow Pale right now!

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis