Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Okay, some of you may think I am destructive after this and the burning chair, and rightly so!

This is in my younger years (college freshman in the dorms):

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i419.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid419.photobucket.com/albums/pp273/strube_2002/GuitarSmashing2.flv">

Now, a bit of a disclaimer, I don't approve or support destruction of musical instruments; the body was separating from the neck, the neck was twisted, the tension rod was broken, and the body was dried and cracking. It was irreparable. So I recycled it.

EDIT: Sorry about the video sound and quality - the camera was an older one, and the sound worked before I uploaded it to the bucket :confused:...

EDIT 2: Woohoo! I am a Senior Audioholic!!

EDIT 3: I hope it was okay for a graduation post...

EDIT 4: Bedtime. I am sleepy.

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Okay, some of you may think I am destructive after this and the burning chair, and rightly so!

This is in my younger years (college freshman in the dorms):

EDIT: Sorry about the video sound and quality - the camera was an older one, and the sound worked before I uploaded it to the bucket :confused:...

EDIT 2: Woohoo! I am a Senior Audioholic!!

EDIT 3: I hope it was okay for a graduation post...

EDIT 4: Bedtime. I am sleepy.
I thought it was a great graduation post. :p

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I just woke up and am making coffee before I start cleaning the house and patio for my wife's get together with her friends. I get to do manly things and wash and detail my car.

-pat

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats, man!

You and Strube...neck and neck, babeee. The race for the next level is going to be legen...wait for for it...dary! :)
Post count is definitely tougher to gain than rep points around here. I think the rep points should be worth more, and I'm sure it is in many people's eyes. I try and help people out, and try and be an asset. Give or take the "-et".

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
why are all you losers working? Tell your boss that you are working on the RBSO report, and that's it's up to 106 pages and you're just getting started.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The last week has been the best for............. sth like 10 years :D

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
So I have really bad stomach flu right now, It's hard to stay hydrated with all the liquid I'm losing. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis