Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I almost recommended trying the MorningStar veggie bacon. I've never had it, though, and didn't want to throw Alex to the veggie wolves.

BTW, I freaking love bacon. Bacon, bacon, bacon...it's BACON!!! That was probably my favorite food growing up. I hardly ever have it anymore, or for several years, because of the fat content. I happen to like turkey bacon, but it's certainly not the same.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered some Ghirardelli White Mocha Hot Beverage Mix (as well as some Chocolate Mocha mix) from Amazon. They have a 20% promotion at the moment. I think it was cheaper a couple of weeks ago, but that promotion ended too fast and I didn't get in on it.

I look forward to trying to whip up a white chocolate mocha.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pooch just went outside to nap...time to vacuum (she doesn't like the noise).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nah, he just can't top it with syrup anymore.
You're wrong there. They said I could have all the @$$ juice I wanted.

My g/f is gonna look into the Irish Oatmeal. Thanks for that.
I may yet get through this time of want.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
my 4 year old just went to Grandma's for the night. Now it's just me and the missus.

And the 6 month old.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My g/f is gonna look into the Irish Oatmeal. Thanks for that.
At least I think that the steel cut oatmeal is significantly better than the rolled oats. Much different texture and taste. I would image that it would be easy to find around the Boston area, and Amazon runs specials on it. At Amazon's full price, it's too expensive for me - but it's not too bad on sale. For example, you can get six 24-ounce tins of the Quick & Easy version (the kind that cooks in about five minutes) for $22.16 with free shipping when you use their Subscribe and Save (which you can cancel right after your order) and the coupon code OATMEA98.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to shower and eat some lunch. I'm torn as to what to have. Chips and salsa, pizza, or (of course) veggie corn dogs. Hmmm.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Sweet! Movie time, right? :D
We have both Firewall and Burn After Reading from Netflix. I think B A R is the leading candidate. I've already seen Firewall (I work in InfoSec, after all), and it's kinda meh.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just paid lots of extra moneys so that I could have Boondock Saints on blu-ray by St. Paddy's day. Score!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just paid lots of extra moneys so that I could have Boondock Saints on blu-ray by St. Paddy's day. Score!
Enjoy your movie!

I wish that I would have known that you were going to pay extra for that. Perhaps a trial membership to Amazon Prime and paying $3.99 for one-day shipping would have saved you some money - but maybe not.

strube

strube

Enjoy your movie!

I wish that I would have known that you were going to pay extra for that. Perhaps a trial membership to Amazon Prime and paying $3.99 for one-day shipping would have saved you some money - but maybe not.
No worries! It wasn't really "lots" of extra moneys. I paid the $3.99. I am pretty much an Amazon junkie, and have been a Primer for a couple of years. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No worries! It wasn't really "lots" of extra moneys. I paid the $3.99. I am pretty much an Amazon junkie, and have been a Primer for a couple of years. :D
Ahhh, a member of the alliance. :D You probably already told me that...but my mind is weak and feeble. Sorry. :eek: :)

strube

strube

Ahhh, a member of the alliance. :D You probably already told me that...but my mind is weak and feeble. Sorry. :eek: :)
No problem. Mine is too.

It is probably due to all the time I spend on the computer doing useless stuff like looking at cool and lame gadgets on slashgear.com and reading about movies at joblo.com...

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned

This is post #4098 to this thread and it contains the most accurate truthful information.:D

strube

strube

Know what is sad? My DMB Under The Table and Dreaming CD is scratched enough that I can't rip Jimmy Thing to flac... :(

EDIT: Actually it said there was an error between 1:18 and 1:21 but I listened to that section and it sounds fine to my unrefined ears. Works for me. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Know what is sad? My DMB Under The Table and Dreaming CD is scratched enough that I can't rip Jimmy Thing to flac... :(

EDIT: Actually it said there was an error between 1:18 and 1:21 but I listened to that section and it sounds fine to my unrefined ears. Works for me. :D
You could always look for a bittorrent of the FLAC. Ethics aside, that should cover you.

strube

strube

Ethics aside...
What's that? ;)

I am not worried about it, I couldn't hear anything wrong with it where it said the error was.

I am always worried about torrents or other downloadables being 96kbps mp3 converted to flac too. That's not to say I don't have a few though... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis