Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I finished watching BHC. You can keep my card, because I liked it!
Hold onto your card. I took my son to see it a while back - well actually we were going for Madagascar 2 but the concession line was so long that we missed the M2 showtime and opted for BHC which had the next closest start time. I enjoyed it as much or more than M2 which we saw a later day. It had a decent, humorous storyline and Piper was lookin good. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Strube just informed me in another thread that "Let the Right One In" is going to be out on the 10th in BR/DVD. I'm excited about that. And my Irish Cream Latte that I made myself this morning. You could say I enjoy my caffeine

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, coffee. I look forward to it. I'm about to walk the pooch, and I don't drink any coffee before we go.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So how was the coffee already? The suspense has been unbearable.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhh, coffee. I look forward to it. I'm about to walk the pooch, and I don't drink any coffee before we go.
Thanks, good to know..... :cool:
Tell me more about your coffe plz, any special ingredients?

6.5 hrs and counting :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally grabbed a cup of coffee at about 10am. Ahhhhh. I can see again. :) The pooch went for a two-hour walk, and only came home because I made her. I also grabbed some orange juice, which was also quite tasty.

Time for another cup.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have a new cat Dave, of have you always had a cat
my Cat is a notorious mouse catcher :)

3 hours and counting :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm sick. Is it coincidence that I just went to a doctor? Last time I got sick I had taken my niece to a doctor. I just had some chamomile tea with honey, a throat lozenge and a strawberry frozen fruit bar.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sick. Is it coincidence that I just went to a doctor? Last time I got sick I had taken my niece to a doctor. I just had some chamomile tea with honey, a throat lozenge and a strawberry frozen fruit bar.
Probably comes from too much bad language Alex :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What happened to you man? You used to be cool.....
I was never cool. Well, except for that brief period back in the mid-90s, but even that was questionable in its coolness.

I just had some chamomile tea with honey, a throat lozenge and a strawberry frozen fruit bar.
And, yet, my manhood is questioned. What the? :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Come on Rickster say it, saaaayyyy it!

Ok I do it...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.:p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have a new cat Dave, of have you always had a cat
We have 4 cats. The oldest is 14 years old. The one in my avatar is 4 years old so we expect to have him around for a long while. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I was never cool. Well, except for that brief period back in the mid-90s, but even that was questionable in its coolness.
It wasn't the mid-90's. It was the mid-80's and you were just piggy-backing on Anthony Michael Hall's fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis