Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was gone for 13 hours, and there were only eight posts in the thread.

I'm just so disappointed. I know that you all can do better.
The world is not the same anymore Adam......
Damn you need a lady :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know how much people know about how cars are made anymore, but in the engine plants it's very, very hard to make an error. Everything is computer encoded, laser or vision detected and tracked down the line down to the smallest part. Every screw or bolt is detected, measured and torqued by machine. Nothing moves down the line unless every part is detected by the computer and accepted by testing devices at every station. I couldn't screw up if I wanted to and even if I did, any mistake would be caught on the spot and the computer would not let the engine go until it's corrected.

I brought home a new F-150 tonight to seek my wife's approval for that as a replacement when her lease expires. Haven't decided yet but damn, that is one nice truck for the money.:cool:
So..... long gone are the days when cars were handmade and cars were built from the heart ...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You said it my man.......he do
Perhaps I should ask my Girlfriend if she know about anyone good for Adam, there are some quite good looking ladies around where she comes from....

But sorry Adam, didn't see any batgirls last time when I was in Ukraine....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn you need a lady :D
A lady ?!?!? Hardly. What he needs is ... well, it's not a lady. I think Adam is doin' good. At 36 he's managed to avoid all of the ginourmous errors that still have serious consequences in my life. But that's not saying much ... I'm a degenerate. Ask the ladies.

Okay, here's the boring avalanche:

Hot water heater got installed
Bought a GE GXSL55R water filter (need to install it, hate plumbing)
Have my first doctors appointment in 20 years this afternoon (is he gonna go where no man has gone before?)
Avaserfi's sound card for my laptop should be here today (technophobia fully engaged)
Must work on painting project (lethal boredom overdose)
I'm wondering about internet connectivity for the laptop (go cheap)

Wake up! ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
A lady ?!?!? Hardly. What he needs is ... well, it's not a lady. I think Adam is doin' good. At 36 he's managed to avoid all of the ginourmous errors that still have serious consequences in my life. But that's not saying much ... I'm a degenerate. Ask the ladies.

Okay, here's the boring avalanche:

Hot water heater got installed
Bought a GE GXSL55R water filter (need to install it, hate plumbing)
Have my first doctors appointment in 20 years this afternoon (is he gonna go where no man has gone before?)
Avaserfi's sound card for my laptop should be here today (technophobia fully engaged)
Must work on painting project (lethal boredom overdose)
I'm wondering about internet connectivity for the laptop (go cheap)

Wake up! ;)
I can always trust you to have opposite opinion to most other people :p
So if I always state the opposite of my opinions, we will always agree Alex :D
he he he.......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, man. Compared to many, many people out there, my life is milk and honey. So, I shouldn't complain. I still will, but I shouldn't. :)
I think that many of you in the US don't even have the slightest clue about how good your life is compared to many other places in the world.... and you are still complaining....

It's almost like in Norway, where people complain about all kinds of things
They shouldn't but still do, guess I do too....

no no no no.... I don't complain anymore :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can always trust you to have opposite opinion to most other people :p
If our views were not in contention we would have agreeable silence. It's just semantics anyway. My view is that my friends wives and girlfriends are ladies. I treat them as such. My girlfriend has been defiled by yours truly and I under no circumstances view her as a lady ... but everybody else better. ;)

Is that even possible? :D
Yeah it's possible. I'm not a slut, you know. Would it be weird to freshen the area up with some nice cologne? :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dr. McCoy??? Circling Uranus searching for Klingons?

They don't call him "Bones" for nothing!:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My girlfriend has been defiled by yours truly and I under no circumstances view her as a lady
I'm speechless. I'm LMAO, but...I mean...how does one respond to that...

I almost gave you the Picard again.

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

Dammit Bones, you have to go in there. Alex hasn't seen a doctor in 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis