Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
If the chicklets are anything like the economy I am going to be in the red very soon.....:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If the chicklets are anything like the economy I am going to be in the red very soon.....:eek:
Yep, you're chicklets are teetering on the brink, my friend. :)

On a serious note, I hope that you aren't hurting financially. That goes for everyone.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I just finished two beers. Side by side, but it was for science! One was a clone of the other or my attempt at one. I had to do blind trials to see the differences. I most certainly won.
You got some catching up to do. On my third one in the last hour.... oh well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex has made me sad.

First, my dreams of his sister were dashed.

Second, now he's calling me a heckler.

I can almost feel the warm sting of his internet feces hitting my face as he flings it from his cage. :D

----------

Yeah, I really need a beer. I should pick some up tomorrow on the way home from work. I find out tomorrow how my boss thought that I did last year, which is a good indicator of if I'm going to get a good raise or not. I might need more than one beer tomorrow...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My laptop is now on reserve battery power. Time to go to bed anyway.

Good night, all!

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I'm just getting started.... crap, hands are getting slower.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Wait! Is it okay to run the laptop with it permanently plugged in?
Most manufacturers state that you should be plugged into AC whenever possible. Now, this is funny as a laptop is portable and mobile, and needs to be run off a battery. I think they know that all-ready, but... it's still funny.

Not to mention, if you are always plugged into the wall, and never have a chance to fully discharge the battery after a FULL charge, then the battery life typically suffers.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Not to mention, if you are always plugged into the wall, and never have a chance to fully discharge the battery after a FULL charge, then the battery life typically suffers.
Not sure so much about this anymore, it does apply for NiCd batteries, they must be fully discharged and then charged, but this doesn't really apply for Li Ion batteries, which is around in most laptops today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis