Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
If you and Shock engaged in a team tug you woould be out like lights.:eek:
Go ahead, we won't look.:D
I don't know why I'm getting lumped into Shock's tugging game. All I wanted was a nap. No spooning, cuddling, tugging, doctor, or Arkansas masseuse parlor. Sometimes a nap is just a nap. :eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm attempting to read articles on research techniques...difficult...very difficult to stay awake...

-pat

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I just got my 8gb stick for my MP3 player. I'm so tickled. I had already ran out of space on my 4gb internal memory. Now I have 80-something avrants to catch up on. :p

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Will someone please solve this initial value partial differential equation for me?

A payment in this so-called "tugging" might even be worth it:eek::eek:.

EDIT: Did I really just type that?!?!?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Will someone please solve this initial value partial differential equation for me?

A payment in this so-called "tugging" might even be worth it:eek::eek:.

EDIT: Did I really just type that?!?!?
The answer is 7.....or maybe its 9

strube

strube

The answer is 7.....or maybe its 9
The sad thing is that the book has the damned answer in the back, but I have to figure out how to get there :mad:.

In any case, there are no 7's or 9's in the answer. No "payment" for you :D. Thanks for giving it a shot though.

strube

strube

You can answer for FREE then! That is my preferred option anyway :D.

I have almost given up on it. I hate PDEs... :mad:

P.S. Sorry about your bad annual review. I find that shooting something works really well to relieve the aftermath of that kind of thing. My favorite thing to shoot is old CRT computer monitors. I have a few extra if you want them :).

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Adam was busy trying to sit down after getting bent over during his yearly review at work today. Ouch.

There are two ways to avoid that happening in the future, but you won't like either suggestion.

strube

strube

P.S. Sorry about your bad annual review. I find that shooting something works really well to relieve the aftermath of that kind of thing. My favorite thing to shoot is old CRT computer monitors. I have a few extra if you want them :).
Actually, my favorite thing is shooting an old rocking chair with a shotgun many times, then soaking it in diesel fuel and SETSING IT ON FIYAH!!!!! mwahahaha.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Actually, my favorite thing is shooting an old rocking chair with a shotgun many times, then soaking it in diesel fuel and SETSING IT ON FIYAH!!!!! mwahahaha.
I feel strangely sad for the chair. Then again, I'm sure that it deserved it.

strube

strube

I feel strangely sad for the chair. Then again, I'm sure that it deserved it.
I think it was a combination of being a crappy chair and being an unfortunate victim of creative stress relief.

Besides, it is in a better place. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it was that or quit.
I'm not so sure that I'd dislike the second option. I have seriously contemplated it on occasion. My mistake was trying to be fair to the company and telling my boss that last year. From now on, screw the company. It won't matter what I think or what I plan to do, I'm going to be all, "Oh, I love it here. Sir, yes, SIR!"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, it was that or quit.
Uhmmm ... yeah. Those are the two options that popped into my head too.

He said something about sitting down after being bent over so I never once would have thought about him saving his @$$ with a little ... well ... like I said the work harder or quit options were the only options I thought of.

When you want the big raise you get that fold-back feature working on the teeth.:D

Does it mean you're gay if you only do it at work?:eek::confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Theres the Porkchop we all know and love........not in that way , get your mind out da gutta:eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis