Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, I know. I was saying that I'm the stupid one, here. Had I read that next page, then I probably wouldn't have installed the new bracket.

To be fair, the instructions are really straight forward and easy to follow. I just think that a note regarding using previously installed hardware should be before the instructions on installing the new hardware. :)
That's what I mean.... only idiots will write instructions like that :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhhh. Relief. It took about two and a half hours longer than I had hoped, but the opener is installed. This thing is nice. It's quite a bit better than the one that I had. Quieter and easier to adjust. It slows down a bit before reaching the open or closed positions, which I like.

I can't foresee needing the battery backup on this thing, but it came with it. I haven't installed the wireless outdoor keypad, yet, but that'll be sweet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just got back from being out all day. I only ran into 4 cases of incompetence/retardation. The worst was the mo-mo who messed up my 50% and 70% off chocolate deal at Lindt. The best was the mo-mo who couldn't handle the job of taking tickets at the theater. Dude had such a bad case of cranial analitus that he actually let me bring my coffee into the theater after he dropped the tickets. I mean that's the whole job, right? Take the tickets. Don't let them bring food and beverage.:rolleyes::D

I'll save the other two bone heads in case I wanna gripe about something later. Now I'm gonna eat more chocolate, drink milk, watch another movie and not smoke.:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My parents received two coupons for converter boxes, and they were nice enough to put one in the mail for me. Woohoo! I think that I'll pick one up.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I got my whole basement mopped with bleach and water, loaded up my brother's truck with a load for the dump and have a second load ready to go. But the dump won't open unitl Tuesday now. For a little flood, it sure created a lot of work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
For a little flood, it sure created a lot of work.
Don't worry. When you are done nobody will appreciate how you've suffered. People always act like the thing you worked so hard on just came like that. Maybe it will dry out some and not be as heavy by Tuesday.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Drunk talk what?

Yeah, So I just got done playing some WoW. I think I'm going to go murder my roomate and his ****ING LAME *** FRIENDS for being so ****ing loud.

P.S. Midcow just double rep'd my post in the subwoofer forum, I totally won.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Perhaps this is more lame than boring. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow...so that I can use my new garage door opener.

I think that I might make myself a lettuce wrap before bed. For me, that means a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce in the middle. Usually, I add honey dijon mustard. I'm thinking about using Raspberry Chipotle sauce instead. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't walk on the wild side this late at night...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps this is more lame than boring. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow...so that I can use my new garage door opener.
You leave all of us in the dust... this is the ultimate of being boring :cool:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think that I might make myself a lettuce wrap before bed. For me, that means a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce in the middle. Usually, I add honey dijon mustard. I'm thinking about using Raspberry Chipotle sauce instead. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't walk on the wild side this late at night...

You need to kill some chickens and cook them over an open fire and sing to the gods for providing tasty creatures just for your consumption!;)

There Alex...I did it for you.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You need to kill some chickens and cook them over an open fire and sing to the gods for providing tasty creatures just for your consumption!;)

There Alex...I did it for you.:D
Isn't that sth like an Indian rain dance? :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I only kill chickens when I sacrifice them to the AH gods, either in tribute or in my times of need.

"Please let me find the manual for this vintage piece of gear."

[Remaining portion omitted in respect to the chickens.]

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Isn't that sth like an Indian rain dance? :eek:
sth??? something??? :confused::confused::confused:

Don't mind me. I'm awake and cranky. I wanna say something rude with the word 'blogger' in it, but in a fun/mean spirited way. I started chewing gum. I hate gum. It's a complete waste of time. All this chewing and no eating.

Happy Presidents Day. (I think. :eek:)
Immigrants should mind their own business. :eek:

I am one. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm freaking out over two different laptop deals.

Compaq CQ60-212 ~$400 @ Staples

HP G50-126NR @ BB

THOUGHTS ?!?!?! :D:eek:

Caffine, lack of nicotine and nonsensical chewing have me all wound up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis