Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans!!!!!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I kept my word and watched this movie last night. Story is exactly what you would expect going into it. I knew the story about Sonya and Lucian, from the other underworld movies. All of the events were no surprise to me, but it was nice to see them fleshed out. That actors all kept their character traits and looks from the other movies (Viktor, Lucian). They even show the first glimpse of the first underworld movie at the end to help tie it together (so yes, Kate is in this movie, although she's just doing the splits). Great way to get a precursor to the other movies, recommended if you're a fan of the films.

As for the sound, Lycans are bassy creatures. Great action sequences, should be a good Blu Ray pickup.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I kept my word and watched this movie last night. Story is exactly what you would expect going into it. I knew the story about Sonya and Lucian, from the other underworld movies. All of the events were no surprise to me, but it was nice to see them fleshed out. That actors all kept their character traits and looks from the other movies (Viktor, Lucian). They even show the first glimpse of the first underworld movie at the end to help tie it together (so yes, Kate is in this movie, although she's just doing the splits). Great way to get a precursor to the other movies, recommended if you're a fan of the films.

As for the sound, Lycans are bassy creatures. Great action sequences, should be a good Blu Ray pickup.

SheepStar
Excellent write-up Brian. Very well spoken as I could not agree with you more.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

Which theater do you go to?

I tend to wait for the DVD. The theater in M'ville is pretty lame.

Doug
Hi Doug. I usually go to Showplace East as it is very close to our Evansville location. Love to close early and go. ;);) However, most of the time I have to work until 6:00. Stadium 16 over on the West side is where I prefer to go, but it seems to not sync too well with my schedule. Henderson doesn't even have a movie theater to go to. Talking about lame.

Cheers,

Phil

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Just got home from seeing it. Not as good as #2 but still worth the money. The leading lady is so hot i thought my pants were going to catch fire.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
The leading lady is so hot i thought my pants were going to catch fire.
lol. i have to watch this ASAP.

(oh, and i said i was gonna be there if kate was in there, well she is, but it wasn't new footage)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Just got home from seeing it. Not as good as #2 but still worth the money. The leading lady is so hot i thought my pants were going to catch fire.
Really? I thought she has a bit of a horse face. Kate in tight leather any day.

SheepStar

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I cant even think of anything to say about this movie without being a spoiler so i'll just say we loved the movie.

If you liked the last underworld, or vampire & werewolf type movies than this is a no brainer,grab some snacks & get going to see it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Huh........that all..............lmao!!!!! Shoot, I had to change mine when I got home!!!!! :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Agreed. When her eyes turn bright blue in the first one...oh, baby. Any day. Sure, it would mean that she was killing me, but whatever... :)
Oh yeah Adam. At least you would die happily right? Or, perhaps she will make you into a vampire too. Oh brother, can you imagine her biting Alex and making him a 6'4" vampire monkey? :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I cant even think of anything to say about this movie without being a spoiler so i'll just say we loved the movie.

If you liked the last underworld, or vampire & werewolf type movies than this is a no brainer,grab some snacks & get going to see it.
Amen there bro. I agree 100%. I can't wait for the next one. Maybe it will all be about Kate and how I seduced her-lmao!!!!!! :D:D Thats right, I still have it. :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed. When her eyes turn bright blue in the first one...oh, baby. Any day. Sure, it would mean that she was killing me, but whatever... :)
Thanks for the laugh Adam!! :D I'm right behind you in the line. Do you think that if we asked politely to spare us enough blood so that we can stan in line again she would?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for the laugh Adam!! :D I'm right behind you in the line. Do you think that if we asked politely to spare us enough blood so that we can stan in line again she would?
Hey, lets just run a train on her. However, I go first!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you think that if we asked politely to spare us enough blood so that we can stan in line again she would?
To allow the initial attraction and excitement to lead to a long-term relationship in which she slowly drains me of my resources and will to live, to end only with either my death or with her leaving me behind as a mere shell of the man that I once was?

Hmmm. I don't think that I'm quite ready for marriage. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A better shot of her eyes.
My personal favorite is the scene in the first one where she's shooting the lycan in the subway area, and her eyes change from normal to bright blue.

Here's one for ya, although it looks like she could use some chapstick. :)

EDIT: Put in different link for photo.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis