Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans!!!!!!

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I'm feeling oddly close to all of you right now......

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Trust me, Adam is not the only guy here in love w/Kate. That is one fine piece of *** if you ask me. :eek::eek: Some guy sure is lucky to have that. Oh, what would I give!!!!! :D:D No really, I am sure you both will like it.

Cheers,

Phil
Interesting twist of events....

Kate used to be married to Michael Sheen (Lucian) and they had a daughter I believe. They where divorced before the first Underworld was released and she re-married to Len Wisemen, the director for the first two Underworld movies.

Also, Kate looks rockin in tight leather.:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting twist of events....

Kate used to be married to Michael Sheen (Lucian) and they had a daughter I believe. They where divorced before the first Underworld was released and she re-married to Len Wisemen, the director for the first two Underworld movies.

Also, Kate looks rockin in tight leather.:D
Thanks Seth for the info as it is very informative. Too bad I was not there hanging- around the set or something--perhaps I would get my turn too. :eek::eek: Man, what would I give. The problem is, however, millions of other men out there are asking themselves that very same question!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
That is a sin Adam.......You have to be a little better looking than Christina's hubby...isn't his name Adam too....;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Be careful what you wish for, Phil. :)

So very true Adam. I learned that the hard way during my 1st marriage. That is, I my first ex-wife was a hottie no doubt. I must say I grew tired of all her BS rather quickly. Your words of wisdom ring quite true in my book. ;);) Have a blessed day my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I can put up with a little BS if it means my fantasy coupons will still be accepted

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Should we get this thread back on track? :eek: Or perhaps just open a shrine thread dedicated to Kate Beckinsale :p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Should we get this thread back on track? :eek: Or perhaps just open a shrine thread dedicated to Kate Beckinsale :p
Personally, I like the Kate idea myself!!!!! :D:D How about you?

Cheers,

Phil

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I would give UW3 a 9.75 myself. Can't be a 10 because Kate was really not in this one. Now, she is a perfect 10 no doubt........LOL!!!!! ;);) I will have to buy this one for sure.

Cheers,

Phil
Actually, Kate WAS IN the movie - at the END. ***hee***hee:D

Okay, I have to agree. I give UW3 a 9.8 (out of 10) rating.

Most of us already KNEW the story coming in - I mean from watching the first 2 UW movies.

But I totally loved this movie. I will buy it the first day it comes out on blu-ray.

And if they make a purple-ray one day, I'll buy it the first day it comes out on purple-ray.:D

I really hope the blu-ray version will be an "extended director's cut" and gets extended to 3 hrs to include more Lycans, Action, Nutidy, and Sex.:D

Anybody ready for a UW4, which hopefully continues where UW3 left off?

Like doing a story of Selene, William & Marcus, and Amelia?:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually, Kate WAS IN the movie - at the END. ***hee***hee:D

Okay, I have to agree. I give UW3 a 9.8 (out of 10) rating.

Most of us already KNEW the story coming in - I mean from watching the first 2 UW movies.

But I totally loved this movie. I will buy it the first day it comes out on blu-ray.

And if they make a purple-ray one day, I'll buy it the first day it comes out on purple-ray.:D

I really hope the blu-ray version will be an "extended director's cut" and gets extended to 3 hrs to include more Lycans, Action, Nutidy, and Sex.:D

Anybody ready for a UW4, which hopefully continues where UW3 left off?

Like doing a story of Selene, William & Marcus, and Amelia?:D
Hey, I'm in-looking forward to UW4, UW5,UW6, and so on. Hell, why not just come out with Kate TV or Kate Channel or something. Blue-ray, green-ray, even pink-ray makes me no difference as long as it has Kate in it. Oh, forgive me, but need I mention I really really really like Kate. ;);) No really, I agree in that UW3 is an awesome film.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, I'm in-looking forward to UW4, UW5,UW6, and so on. Hell, why not just come out with Kate TV or Kate Channel or something. Blue-ray, green-ray, even pink-ray makes me no difference as long as it has Kate in it. Oh, forgive me, but need I mention I really really really like Kate. ;);) No really, I agree in that UW3 is an awesome film.
mmmm...Kate on pink-ray.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis