Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans!!!!!!

J

jamie2112

Banned
On another topic: Kate is hot.........uuuuummmmmmm did we cover that yet?:D:D:D What was this thread about again?:D:D:D:p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
mmmm...Kate on pink-ray.
Hey, now that would be perfct!!!!!! :D:D You agree? Hey, I heard she like guys named speakerman39............LOL!!!!! :p:p Hey, I know I am dreaming, but hey if you are going to dream might as well go all out I always say!!!!!!! :cool::cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
On another topic: Kate is hot.........uuuuummmmmmm did we cover that yet?:D:D:D What was this thread about again?:D:D:D:p
Hey Jamie, it doesn't matter what it originally was about. Lets just keep it focused on Kate. Who knows, maybe she will join this forum and be inspired by all of the testosterone that seems to be running rampant around here!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Lets see if this is a good shot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Thanks buddy, I was wearing my last clean pair of underwear......Now I have to do laundry!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Watched the movie on Monday, it was very good indeed. Rhona Mitra was very good, sexy, soft...huh?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just a comment - I've never seen chicken or beef at the store wearing a bracelet...or underwear.

Maybe they were and I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
hey-oh! nice to meat you.

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just a comment - I've never seen chicken or beef at the store wearing a bracelet...or underwear.

Maybe they were and I just wasn't paying close enough attention.
Are you implying that animals (pure as the driven snow) would be so vane as to wear jewelry?:confused: We should kill all the people, since they are all so bad and just leave those poor animals alone.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you implying that animals (pure as the driven snow) would be so vane as to wear jewelry?:confused: We should kill all the people, since they are all so bad and just leave those poor animals alone.
Nah, I was just surprised by the bracelet - given that they were trying to depict her as meat for sale. The comment about the underwear...well, maybe I was more disappointed than surprised. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Watched the movie on Monday, it was very good indeed. Rhona Mitra was very good, sexy, soft...huh?
Yes, Rhona is also quite sexy. Glad to hear you like the movie too. Can't wait for the next one myself. Maybe a sequel where I get seduced by Kate and Rhona at the same time..........LOL!!!!!! :D:D Hey, it never hurts to deam eh?

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis