Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Did smoke come out when you burped?
Haha, no, but thats always funny when that happends. I wonder how that even works, like you swallow a little by accident and then when you burp it comes out? I mean, it couldn't possibly hang out in your lungs for long right? I've seen people have burp puffs like an hour after we smoked...crazy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Its now turned to ice:eek::eek::eek: Tomorrow morning should be interesting...
Oh I hope that weather doesn't mess up my day tomorrow. I need to go north of Boston to get my hands on some money. That weather needs to stop right where it is. Where is global warming when you need it?

I have a 3.06 GHz Pentium 4 XP OS w/ 1 gig of RAM in a 4 year old emachines that a lot of people think should have died long ago. I got me a 17" LCD monitor and a sound card so I could hang with the cool kids. :cool:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This Nova turned sad. They started to show different things that kill the butterflies.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Graphics Cards

The one upgrade he did stress was looking for a dedicated graphics card. Most laptops have integrated graphics cards. This is especially important if you're looking to run graphics heavy programs (i.e. games...).

The DV6-1030us has an integrated card (Intel GMA 4500MHD). Not a deal buster for me since I don't do computer gaming.

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
A step away for a moment.....from boring that is

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know Pat ... if he's the big brain on this and he stressed it ... :confused:

I'm going to watch you mull this over. Talking and looking is all good but when you pull the trigger is when I'm going to know that a particular model was right for Pat. ;) :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh I hope that weather doesn't mess up my day tomorrow. I need to go north of Boston.
Quoting myself is possibly like Pulitzer Prize Boring.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I made it up there and back safely.
I know how worried everybody was. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Work? What's that? I'm getting some money matters sorted out. Kind of a serious refinancing deal that not smoking will pay for. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. My home town was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition this month, and the builders are currently in Tucson doing a home. It's like they are taunting me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, I post in this thread more than I thought.

Last time I checked, Harald had about 30 more posts than me. Now, I have over 30 more than him. It wasn't that long ago that I checked. :eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Huh. My home town was on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition this month, and the builders are currently in Tucson doing a home. It's like they are taunting me.
They did one a few years ago just down the road from my first house. It was a real monstrosity. Beautiful home. The only problem is that the families of these things are never really able to maintain the living expenses of the home. So many of them fall into to disrepair or foreclosure of some type.

The house never fit the neighborhood, too.
Not a fan of the show. (That's a wiki page)

-pat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys, what's been going on in here lately? Oh right...nothing.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis