Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dave's a funny guy. :D

I gotta go send Gene his money. ;)

This forum is interfering with my audio habit. :confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Good morning Niki did Adam take you for a walk yet today........not yet huh? Bad daddy....:D

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm staring at a Linux command prompt for the 30th hour this week while nodding out every couple of minutes.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My '93 F150 w/ 295,000 miles on it passed the inspection with flying colors. It's emissions are 10%-25% of the maximum limits. My truck is eco friendly. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Blago was convicted and removed from office. Made me happy to hear that. I hated having my home state with that d-bag in office.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My '93 F150 w/ 295,000 miles on it passed the inspection with flying colors. It's emissions are 10%-25% of the maximum limits. My truck is eco friendly. :)
Now that can't possibly be true. Everybody knows that domestic vehicles can't survive past 100K.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Everybody knows that domestic vehicles can't survive past 100K.:p
They didn't use to but then again either did the foreign jobs. I think everybody who drives a foreign car should be deported to a foreign country with their foreign car. Our immigration laws should be amended to consider people who have owned and driven American vehicles abroad as desirable.

Canadians can drive whatever they want as there are only twelve of them. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
7:49am and we haven't left for our walk, yet. Waiting for the sun to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis