Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans!!!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Guys, just got home from watching this and I am pumped!!!! To be honest, the previews made me believe this one was going to be a bit lame. :eek::eek: To my surprise, I found it to be .....well........uummmmm......AWESOME!!!! It is neat how it all ties together. This one is a must see in my book!!!! Can you tell I liked it!!! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sweet Phil I want to see this one as well....possibly tomorrow since there is no football:(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sweet Phil I want to see this one as well....possibly tomorrow since there is no football:(
Sounds like a plan to me Jamie. Like I mentioned to Adam, see it as I am sure you won't regret it. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

cym_city

cym_city

Junior Audioholic
I'll be seeing it soon as well. It's on my extremely short list of movies to see. Kate Beckinsale is just a bonus.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be seeing it soon as well. It's on my extremely short list of movies to see. Kate Beckinsale is just a bonus.
I view it a bit differently:

I'll be seeing Kate soon, as well. She's on my extremely short list of actresses to see. The movie is just a bonus.

:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Guys, just got home from watching this and I am pumped!!!! To be honest, the previews made me believe this one was going to be a bit lame. :eek::eek: To my surprise, I found it to be .....well........uummmmm......AWESOME!!!! It is neat how it all ties together. This one is a must see in my book!!!! Can you tell I liked it!!! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
hey Phil, thanks for the heads up. if you don't mind, can you rate this movie 1-10?

and what about parts 1 and 2 in the same rating scale?

thanks in advance :)

I'll be seeing Kate soon, as well. She's on my extremely short list of actresses to see. The movie is just a bonus.

is Kate in this movie? i thought this movie was a prequel to 1 and 2 so there would be no Kate ... Rhona Mitra is the lead actress AFAIK. if Kate is in there, i'll be there to watch tomorrow!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just Netflixed the lot of 'em. They're available in BR.

I want God to give me a Panny BR player to go with my Panny TV so that I can have impure thoughts about this Kate Beckinsale in 1080p and what ever fancy surround format they use. Amen. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Great Joel, I am sure you will like it. I agree Kate is a babe for sure not to mention quite edible!!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Hey Adam, I can think of something Kate can get on and it is NOT my list!!!!! :D:D Now that is what I am talking about. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I just Netflixed the lot of 'em. They're available in BR.

I want God to give me a Panny BR player to go with my Panny TV so that I can have impure thoughts about this Kate Beckinsale in 1080p and what ever fancy surround format they use. Amen. :)
Too bad-done BEAT you to it literally. I know your thinking hey it is my b'day and all, but when it comes to women it is every dog or in your case monkey for himself!!!! :eek:;):eek: Just kidding my friend. Hey, you pick on me sometimes too. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
hey Phil, thanks for the heads up. if you don't mind, can you rate this movie 1-10?

and what about parts 1 and 2 in the same rating scale?

thanks in advance :)

is Kate in this movie? i thought this movie was a prequel to 1 and 2 so there would be no Kate ... Rhona Mitra is the lead actress AFAIK. if Kate is in there, i'll be there to watch tomorrow!
Mike, I really liked both parts 1 and 2. But, part 2 was a bit better imho. As such, would have to give part 1 an 8.5 and part 2 at least a 9. However, I really liked the latest as well as part 2, if not a bit better. Kate, did have a very small part in this one. BTW, Rhona is also very beautiful. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Might see this tonight. I remember them telling this story in the first Underworlds. Glad to see it fleshed out. Thanks for the heads up Phil.

EDIT: Post 8400

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Might see this tonight. I remember them telling this story in the first Underworlds. Glad to see it fleshed out. Thanks for the heads up Phil.

EDIT: Post 8400

SheepStar
Congrats on # 8400 Brian!!!! When you do see it, be sure to share your thoughts w/us. I may just have to give this one a second look which is a very rare thing for a guy like me.

Cheers,

Phil

cym_city

cym_city

Junior Audioholic
I don't know about God but I'm pretty sure Phil has a Panny BR for sale.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Cool. I'll take my youngest daughter to see that. We spent the weekend watching the first two Underworld movies which I purchased on standard def DVD.

When I say the title, I assumed that it would tie the other two films together as its the history of the lycan.

And like Adam, I'm sooooo in love with Kate. :p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Cool. I'll take my youngest daughter to see that. We spent the weekend watching the first two Underworld movies which I purchased on standard def DVD.

When I say the title, I assumed that it would tie the other two films together as its the history of the lycan.

And like Adam, I'm sooooo in love with Kate. :p
Trust me, Adam is not the only guy here in love w/Kate. That is one fine piece of *** if you ask me. :eek::eek: Some guy sure is lucky to have that. Oh, what would I give!!!!! :D:D No really, I am sure you both will like it.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know about God but I'm pretty sure Phil has a Panny BR for sale.
Joel, that is so true in that my Panny BR player is up for sale. Alex has bought from me several times. As such, he knows the routine. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

B

Bugbitten

Audioholic
Phil,

Which theater do you go to?

I tend to wait for the DVD. The theater in M'ville is pretty lame.

Doug

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis