Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I'm waiting to have my truck inspected. This will be the third time that I am having it inspected. An inspection is good for two years. It has yet to pass right off the bat. I have always had to do some sort of repairs and have it re-inspected. Usually I take it in with fresh oil, plugs, wires etc. This time I'm just driving it in like I don't care. I'm going with the Adam approach. When the crank shaft hops into the passenger seat, I'll think about changing the oil. :D
Just make sure you keep the Johnson rod lubed. It'll pass.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Aaaaaah

Having my favorite pepperoni pizza and Hansa Draught Beer :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D

shenaniganz

shenaniganz

Junior Audioholic
Just thought I would give out a thanks for all the info you guys have on this killer sight. Also my starter budget of $600-$700 has topped off at just under $2,000. Man toys cost alot.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
When the crank shaft hops into the passenger seat, I'll think about changing the oil. :D
He he Alex....... I never dared waiting so long :D
But good idea, hope this happens while my ex mother-in-law is in the passenger seat :D:D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
OK - I'm back from the Chili Bowl in Tulsa and somewhat recovered from the after-race parties. Below is a YouTube clip that someone with a camcorder shot of the big-screen slo-mo replay from our camera of one of the wickedest googlys of the week. It's 2006 Chili Bowl and DIRT Late Model champ Tim McCreadie who was leading a qualifying night race by half a lap at full speed on the frontstretch when his right rear axle broke and sent him sailing. He got a broken T-3 vertebrae in the deal and was out for the rest of the week and will miss a lot of the coming race season.

Coverage of the Championship night's races will be shown on SPEED TV on Sat. Feb. 14 at 8:00 Eastern time.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

givendale

Audiophyte
It's going to be 40 degrees centigrade on Tuesday an like that for the rest of the week.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating ordering a 52" TV tonight. Samsung LN52A630. Looks like a nice one. I just can't quite pull the trigger on $1700.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I'm contemplating ordering a 52" TV tonight. Samsung LN52A630. Looks like a nice one. I just can't quite pull the trigger on $1700.
Hell - I'd just spend $999 for the Panny 50PX80U plasma - I got the 42" model and it's AWESOME!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hell - I'd just spend $999 for the Panny 50PX80U plasma - I got the 42" model and it's AWESOME!
Those kind of remarks (and thoughts of my own) are what keeps me from buying a new TV - always a "better" deal somewhere.

Thanks, Phil. You just saved me $1700! :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Those kind of remarks (and thoughts of my own) are what keeps me from buying a new TV - always a "better" deal somewhere.

Thanks, Phil. You just saved me $1700! :)
Adam, you must buy a TV and it must be tonight. I can't bear the thought of you watching 16:9 aspect ratio films on a 27" TV. Look at it like you're saving $1700 from what that caliber of TV went for when you should have ditched the CRT. The other thing is that you're gonna keep it for a really long, long, long loooooonnnnnngggggg time. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sure, if I was surfing some free internet, I'd feel better about spending the money. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Erin Christiansen, one of the local weather women, is looking especially fetching tonight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
GOOGLE!!!

:D

If I had my PC's DVR hooked up to a good antenna, I'd take a screen capture and post it. I don't, so...sorry about that.
oh. i'm eating doritos right now with my right hand. meaning that not only am i fat but lazy too. :eek: pathetic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis