Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Gotta take the dog to go get fixed up. He has an ear infection and I am sure its gonna be $125 tonight....:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jamie - best of luck with the pooch!

I have a theory that we'll see a classifieds ad from dgshtav before the night is out. Nothing wrong with that - just a theory of mine. :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yep $138 and yeast infection in both ears....Clean the ears once a day and add medicine....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had some raspberry chipotle sauce tonight. I had low expectations, but WOW. Mmmm, mmmm, good. It starts off sweet, then ends with a surprising amount of heat. Tasty.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just waiting for someone to post something...

(Yes, I'm ignoring Jamie's "big rears" post. :D)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had pancakes again today for dinner...just so that I could try the raspberry chipotle sauce on them. Mmmmmm, delicious! I will be having that again, fo sho.

I'm still not sold on Full Moon ale, but after three, it's getting pretty good. :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I might be getting sick.

Maybe I should start watching the news on TV again....

(Might be NSFW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't think that lady knows much about the Obamas fisting each other. :eek:
JMO :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My favorite beers are mad at me,
It's time for a 3 way. But you better be able to drink both of 'em like they ain't been drank before.

Edit: Who knows, maybe one of those beers just wants to watch you drink the other beer?
Menage a brewsky. :cool:

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm waiting to have my truck inspected. This will be the third time that I am having it inspected. An inspection is good for two years. It has yet to pass right off the bat. I have always had to do some sort of repairs and have it re-inspected. Usually I take it in with fresh oil, plugs, wires etc. This time I'm just driving it in like I don't care. I'm going with the Adam approach. When the crank shaft hops into the passenger seat, I'll think about changing the oil. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis