Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, Jamie. You should try to get your money back. I think that she got lost and decided to eat the food.

Darn. I was really looking forward to pizza. Oh, wait. I have some in the freezer. BAM! Time to warm up the oven.

BTW, three beers down...time to get another one. I'm no Scott, but I can try. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where is everybody? I see people looking, but no posting.

It's like I'm drinking alone here. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
just woke up

Adam and Jamie, thanks for all the hilarious posts :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Very carefully....:D
Doesn't sound like a pleasure to me :D

The video of me picking up my son is way to racey for youtube. People might think I am this fun all the time...:D
We need some fun toooooooooooo

What's the difference? Without women, life is meaningless.
I would rather say, Without woman, life is meaningless.
And it's funny to think how quickly things may change from meaningless to excellent :D
Just don't forget tripe layer protective hat

I'm sitting here in shame. I'm watching "Wife Swap"...and I'm enjoying it.
Don't get too frantic my friend :eek:

Where is everybody? I see people looking, but no posting.

It's like I'm drinking alone here. :D
Oooooh, I had some beer too, but remember I'm 6 hours quicker than you and Jamie

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to drink a beer at 2am tonight just so I can be ahead of you Haraldo.....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am going to drink a beer at 2am tonight just so I can be ahead of you Haraldo.....:D
I don't want to take the chance that Harald will still beat me - so I'm going to have one now. :p

J/K, of course. It's coffee time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ugggg. The people next door are having a garage sale, and someone who came to shop brought some really loud kids and parked right in front of my house. The kids have been yelling for about 15 minutes. There really isn't that much stuff at the sale, so...15 minutes?!? Move along, people.

EDIT: Ahhh. Looks like I just needed to vent to spark some action. The mom just came back and they're in the car. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't want to take the chance that Harald will still beat me - so I'm going to have one now. :p

J/K, of course. It's coffee time.
aaaaarghhhhhhhhhh.... You guys beat me :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm visiting my mother, with my two daughters....... and driving, so I can't have beer yet :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ugggg. The people next door are having a garage sale, and someone who came to shop brought some really loud kids and parked right in front of my house. The kids have been yelling for about 15 minutes. There really isn't that much stuff at the sale, so...15 minutes?!? Move along, people.

EDIT: Ahhh. Looks like I just needed to vent to spark some action. The mom just came back and they're in the car. :)
Worst thing I know, kids that cannot behave.

Sometimes makes me understand why people become serial killers.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To be fair, they seemed like nice kids. They were just LOUD. That, and it went on for a lot longer than most people spend at a garage sale.

There's also the people that are parking in front of my driveway (and my other neighbors' driveway). Sure, sure...I'm not actually using it. But, it's like they think that common courtesy doesn't apply if you're shopping for someone's used video tapes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should just go give my neighbors $20 and buy all of their old stuff to end this parade of pick-up trucks.

Well, or go remove the sign from the end of the block. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To be fair, they seemed like nice kids. They were just LOUD. That, and it went on for a lot longer than most people spend at a garage sale.

There's also the people that are parking in front of my driveway (and my other neighbors' driveway). Sure, sure...I'm not actually using it. But, it's like they think that common courtesy doesn't apply if you're shopping for someone's used video tapes.
Loud kids are not nice kids :(
So when do you start your target practice..... :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I should just go give my neighbors $20 and buy all of their old stuff to end this parade of pick-up trucks.

Well, or go remove the sign from the end of the block. :D
Or better, change it to..... HOUSE FOR SALE :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't really understand the draw to garage sales. Yeah, one person's trash is another person's treasure. I just have yet to see anybody's else junk that I didn't think was, well, junk. It's not like I walk down the street and see garage sales with PC-Ultras sitting out front for $50. Well, and a potential buyer doing the obligatory haggling. "Will you take a quarter for it?" :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't really understand the draw to garage sales. Yeah, one person's trash is another person's treasure. I just have yet to see anybody's else junk that I didn't think was, well, junk. It's not like I walk down the street and see garage sales with PC-Ultras sitting out front for $50. Well, and a potential buyer doing the obligatory haggling. "Will you take a quarter for it?" :D
He he he he
Couldn't agree more.... I also don't see why people buy ka-ka (trash) from others......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Adam and Jamie, guess I'm much quicker than you now.....

I have a beer, had a beer a long time ago, and you're not even here yet, where are you?
mmmmmmmmmm Beer is nice :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi

I have a beer, had a beer a long time ago, and you're not even here yet, where are you?
I'm getting ready to walk the pooch, then I need to do some work later. So, no beer, yet.

Oops. I should have told you all to sit down first. "WHAT?!? He's sober?" :D

J

jamie2112

Banned

Had a beer at lunch 6 hours ago buddy....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis