Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, that's a top-of-the-line hat right there. Yeah, that'll definitely protect you from his mind rays...but not from his fork.
Well, I'm actually more scared by his 1904 THz ultraline alien scanner than his mind rays, don't know if Dave's mind is that strong anyways :D, and his fork, well that hurts :eek::eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I forgot about the 1904 THz version. That's one scary piece of equipment.

Not quite as scary as Dave with a plastic twisty straw, but scary nonetheless.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Tic...................toc
Tic........................toc
Tic.............................toc
Tic....................................toc
Tic...............................................toc
Tic............................................................toc
Tic....................................................................................................................................................................

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I forgot about the 1904 THz version. That's one scary piece of equipment.

Not quite as scary as Dave with a plastic twisty straw, but scary nonetheless.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: You scare me now Adam

I have heard that he uses Plastic twisty straw to suck out Alien brains :eek:
A good friend of mine met his maker that way ......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, f me gently with a chainsaw. One of my neighbors has a smoke detector beeping from a low battery (it's been beeping for over half an hour). The sound terrifies my dog, but thankfully it seems muted enough through the walls that she's able to sleep right now. I sure hope that it isn't someone who has left for the weekend (or the house across the street that was vacated last weekend). I better go investigate...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, f me gently with a chainsaw. One of my neighbors has a smoke detector beeping from a low battery (it's been beeping for over half an hour). The sound terrifies my dog, but thankfully it seems muted enough through the walls that she's able to sleep right now. I sure hope that it isn't someone who has left for the weekend (or the house across the street that was vacated last weekend). I better go investigate...
ooooooooouch :eek:

and to be honest.... how do you f... gently with a chainsaw?

J

jamie2112

Banned
The video of me picking up my son is way to racey for youtube. People might think I am this fun all the time...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really need to get a life...

[Unlike Jamie, I don't even have music.]

J

jamie2112

Banned
[Eagerly awaits the "present" that Jamie sent.]
I found a cheap present only 19.99 very good for 7pm AZ time I think. And she is bringing a six pack and a pizza with turtle cheesecake for dessert...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I found a cheap present only 19.99 very good for 7pm AZ time I think. And she is bringing a six pack and a pizza with turtle cheesecake for dessert...:D
I better turn on my porch lights! I think that she passed my house. I don't have high expectations, as the food alone probably cost $18. I'm not turning down beer, pizza, and cheesecake, though!!! Mmmm. Pizza.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sitting here in shame. I'm watching "Wife Swap"...and I'm enjoying it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is this forum considered volunteer work? If so, I can get a free Starbucks coffee.

Oh, dare to dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis