Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, snap. :D

Hey, Harald:

Well I have a beer NOW, not 6 hours ago :D:D

Beer and Green day, Working class hero, what could be better?

Oh yes, the best lady in the world could be here, but she's not here right now, but sooooon

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As of about 15 minutes ago, everyone on the entire first page of the members list (when sorted by rep) has eleven chicklets.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ate five bowls of cereal. Uggg. I'm not uncomfortably full.
Just Googled "adam audioholics" (thanks to Minus) and found this.

In my tired state last night, I mistyped. It should have read, "now uncomfortably" and not, "not uncomfortably".

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just watched "The Pacifier" on ABC. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had read.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One or two nights ago, I was sitting in my chair perusing the forum after having watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural. All of a sudden, there was this loud "whoosh" sound behind me, even though the pooch was sleeping and the TV was off. Scared the living snot out of me. I looked around, and there was nothing. After about five seconds, I remembered that I had put a rug on the back of the chair to dry. It fell off, scrapping along the back of the chair on the way down. Whew.

I felt so much better until I noticed the ghost in the hallway.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
One or two nights ago, I was sitting in my chair perusing the forum after having watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural. All of a sudden, there was this loud "whoosh" sound behind me, even though the pooch was sleeping and the TV was off. Scared the living snot out of me. I looked around, and there was nothing. After about five seconds, I remembered that I had put a rug on the back of the chair to dry. It fell off, scrapping along the back of the chair on the way down. Whew.

I felt so much better until I noticed the ghost in the hallway.
hah ha, interesting story

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It just dawned on me that with Adam & Jamie we could have the AH version of Mythbusters...that would make things less boring...maybe.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For all of you ABC executives out there, I have a TV show concept for you. It's based off of three successful shows:
  1. Extreme Makeover - take someone who is not attractive enough for TV and spruce them up
  2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - take someone who's home isn't in great shape and spruce it up
  3. The Bachelor - set a good looking guy up with dozens of beautiful women

Okay, you have got to see this coming. This show is perfect for me:

The Bachelor: Home Edition - spruce up the dude, spruce up his house, and then bring dozens of beautiful women over. The guy never needs to leave.

I eagerly await your approval and the arrival of "the bus."

J

jamie2112

Banned
With your luck Adam they would "move that bus" only to discover a clay hut with 3 separate 120 lines for all your gear. I bet they would even get you a couple of milk crates to set the tv on buddy.....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With your luck Adam they would "move that bus" only to discover a clay hut with 3 separate 120 lines for all your gear. I bet they would even get you a couple of milk crates to set the tv on buddy.....:D
Boolya! That would be awesome!!! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Excerpt from The Bachelor: Home Edition, Episode 3. Adam is at home (of course) sitting on the couch with Amy, a beautiful and self-reliant business owner who has had about three glasses of wine.

Adam: "So, what do you like to do for fun?"

Amy: "I like physical activies. Hiking, swimming, working out, shagging...that type of thing." [Nestles up next to Adam.] "How about you?"

Adam [clueless, nervous, or probably both]: "I like to sit at home, download online owner's manuals, and help people connect their electronic equipment. Oh, and watch TV."

Amy [drunk and undaunted]: "Ew, you must be well-rested, then. Wanna go into the bedroom?"

Adam: "Well, the pooch is in there sleeping right now, and I hate to bother her. Besides, there's nothing fun in there. Wanna watch an episode of Supernatural instead? It's the season finale. Oh, baby. You know that you want to."

[Voice of bewildered producer caught on tape]: "Is this guy an f-ing retard?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis