Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nite nite Adam.....
Nite, man. See you tomorrow.

When ever I think about offering you some tips I am quieted by some inner voice. It'll work out, you'll find somebody to take 1/2 your possessions. :eek:

Edit: And maybe your dog.
Thanks, man. BTW, no woman is going to take the pooch. My TV? Sure...it's a 27" CRT. My sub? Maybe after a death match. But no way is she taking the pooch. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My stomach is making noises that, well, I don't think that it should be.

Maybe an alien is about to erupt from me. Don't be worried about that. It'll be coated by enough of my genetic material that it won't be able to help itself from thinking, "I'm covered in blood and intestines. I can't walk on the new carpet." Hence, it'll be trapped on my chair. Even alien parasites are no match for my obsessive behavior.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I called it. It's 5:30AM and its almost 60, once again the weather people exagerating. haha. I'll let you guys know tonight if I see any stocking hats :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
While removing the gallon of milk from my fridge for my coffee the cap got caught on the shelf above. The bottom of the gallon moved right along and when the cap finally popped off, the strangeness of the whole thing caused me to drop everything. The gallon hit the floor and proceeded to spooge out. :eek:

I would have been angry but was too dumbfounded by the surrealism of all that milk all over all that oak. I'm loosing it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
While removing the gallon of milk from my fridge for my coffee the cap got caught on the shelf above. The bottom of the gallon moved right along and when the cap finally popped off, the strangeness of the whole thing caused me to drop everything. The gallon hit the floor and proceeded to spooge out. :eek:

I would have been angry but was too dumbfounded by the surrealism of all that milk all over all that oak. I'm loosing it.
You're not crying are you???
Spilled milk! Haha, I kill myself!:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Day two begins of dog team certification which are very long days, we started at 0600 and didn't finish until 2000 yesterday. This is the first one in years I haven't had to do and it's weird and frustrating watching another handler "try" to work Beast.
Don't worry Matt. Beast will whip that handler into shape!:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I decided to get a little exercise so I walked to the closest store and bought 2 chocolate bars.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I decided to get a little exercise so I walked to the closest store and bought 2 chocolate bars.
You're not going to try to smoke them, are you?;)
Watch out you don't get chocolate all over your shirt when you light them.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're not going to try to smoke them, are you?;)
Watch out you don't get chocolate all over your shirt when you light them.
It was too windy to get it lit. One of those bars didn't make it home and the other wasn't long for this world without it's mate.

There's one of those weird stores with new stuff every week real close and they have the fancy organic chocolate bars for $1. Sometimes their stuff sucks but these were really good. Looks like I have my exercise program all figured out until they run out of chocolate or I run out of 1 dollar bills.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Poor Alex. All that chocolate...and the milk was all over the floor.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Grocery stores to the rescue! Excellent.

I'm getting ready to have dinner (french fries and milk) and watch an episode or two of Supernatural. I'm on the last season (season 3) offered on DVD at the moment, and I'm preparing for the withdrawal pains.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Well our cable TV and internet are back... after flickering off and on all day.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm getting ready to have dinner (french fries and milk)
What ?!?

You better add three eggs and a slice of pie to that or I am going elsewhere to read about food. Bacon would work too. Meat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis