NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Hey croseiv. I agree it was a big game for the Cowboys. However, the Eagles came to play. I have not seen Dallas get beat like that in a long while. Geez, I am as stunned as they are. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
Honestly, they need to can Jerry Jones...Yeah I know he's the money man, but he's bad for the team...I don't know how you can get rid of the owner though..;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Philly is one of those teams that can fall apart in an instant... I think it will be interesting to see who shows up each week- the team that just won 44-6, or the team who lost 10-7 against Washington or tied the Bungles.

Philly's biggest weak link is Andy Reid. He's clueless when it comes to clock management, time out management, and using challenges. I've seen games where they had no time outs the entire 4th quarter b/c of his total incompetence.
I agree with you here. But, may I add that if the Eagles continue to play like they did today who is going to beat them? Who knows, they might just go all the way. Even with Reid's shortcomings, he must be doing something right given how they totally demolished Dallas. It will be interesting to see what happens next weekend.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Honestly, they need to can Jerry Jones...Yeah I know he's the money man, but he's bad for the team...I don't know how you can get rid of the owner though..;)
Very much agreed. BTW, I know of a way to get rid of him. But, it would not be legal..............LMAO!!!!!! Just kidding-no pun intended. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Is it me or did darien quit the thread and give up on the season a few weeks back.:confused: Winner take all in the AFC least tonight.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
As you know I am a Giants fan but my sleeper picks for the superbowl is Eagles vs Colts...I am serious! You read it here first!

BTW congrats to the Miami Dolphins. All I can say is WOW...well deserved!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Mighty mouse for the TD:D! I bet Darien87 is pitching a tent in his chair right now:eek:... Chargers in the playoffs:eek::eek::eek: ...oh my gosh!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Saturday Jan 3rd 8pm is Colts vs. Chargers!!!!:)
Peyton doesn't want to come to the Q.:D

First team ever to go 4-8 and make the playoffs!

Most yards in Chargers history!

Rivers broke Fouts' single game TD record!

Yesterday was a good day. Although I never would have thought it would happen a few weeks ago. It looks like LT pulled his groin yesterday though, so I'm a little concerned about that.

Bring on the Colts!!!!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Peyton doesn't want to come to the Q.:D

First team ever to go 4-8 and make the playoffs!

Most yards in Chargers history!

Rivers broke Fouts' single game TD record!

Yesterday was a good day. Although I never would have thought it would happen a few weeks ago. It looks like LT pulled his groin yesterday though, so I'm a little concerned about that.

Bring on the Colts!!!!
The Chargers played outstanding football last night! I enjoyed the game. If they play the Colts in that manner then Peyton and the gang have their hands full!!! I think it will be a good game.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I wonder if there has ever been a year when all four wildcard teams won in the opening round. This might be the year.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts vs Chargers!

Tonight's the night! It should be a good game. Even if the Colts lose, I'll be okay as they've had a good year (12-4).

I'd love to see the Giants and Colts in the Superbowl...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sproles is money! Wow! Congrats to the Chargers, well deserved. Great game.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Mighty Mouse does it again!!!!

Funny, I had my Sproles jersey on at the beginning of the game, and the Chargers got the lead. I got hot, so I took it off, then the Colts had the lead. I put the jersey back on and Mighty Mouse proceeds to destroy the Colts!!! You could tell he was getting tired by the end of the game though. Poor kid had to return kicks and then go run the ball on offense.

Told ya Manning didn't want to come to the Q. :D

But it looks like LT is hurt worse than I thought. Next week is gonna be scary.

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
All I can say is "Wow." That was a game that does not sit well with me. First off, why does an 8 and 8 team get to host the game against a 12 and 4 team. Just because the AFC sucks so bad that an 8 and 8 team makes it to the playoffs does not mean they sould host the game. I want to preface the second reason with the fact that I rarely think refs have it out for teams, but tonight those refs gave the game to the Chargers. Freeney was held so many time during that game it was hard to count. Then all of a sudden they call holding on the defence in overtime to give the Chargers a first down. Granted that was holding, but they missed every time Freeney was held. No matter, the Chargers will get blown out next week.:D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Chargers won it!! They played better ball. Little 43 was hotter than he** last night. I had a felling the Colts were not going to be able to win it. Dungy should have challenged that pass in the first half. I think that would have changed the game. Oh well. Now I'm a Giants fan for the rest of the season.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis