Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, there is no doubt. She's smart enough to know how to get what she wants. :)
Some female's (human I mean) are like that toooooo :confused:

b.t.w........ have you seen this?
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A picture from about a week ago (before I picked up a bit) of the new tile in the kitchen that also shows the new color of the walls.

BTW, the grout color was picked to NOT stand out, although it does from an angle. At first, I thought that they put the wrong stuff down. Up close, it does match the edges of the tile pretty well, but it definitely has different off-angle optical properties than the tile.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
A picture from about a week ago (before I picked up a bit) of the new tile in the kitchen that also shows the new color of the walls.

BTW, the grout color was picked to NOT stand out, although it does from an angle. At first, I thought that they put the wrong stuff down. Up close, it does match the edges of the tile pretty well, but it definitely has different off-angle optical properties than the tile.

This looks GREAT !!!!

That wall color is incredible :D
Nice job :cool::cool::cool::cool:

He he he ...... I'm getting ready for tomorrow :cool:

You should be happy now that tiles are diagonally and not ordinary, looks much better like this I think.....
You tiled the kitchen floor too, right?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm bored, but I should get to work cleaning the house. My parents will arrive (weather permitting) on Tuesday. Whew. I better get rollin'. Now that the carpet is down, I can put up the Christmas tree, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why people shouldn't mess with javelina, even though they look all cute on the outside:

Mighty big teeth, I'd say. Oh, and no - I didn't kill it. I found the body when I was walking the pooch.

Matt34

Matt34

Why people shouldn't mess with javelina, even though they look all cute on the outside:

Mighty big teeth, I'd say. Oh, and no - I didn't kill it. I found the body when I was walking the pooch.
I almost hit a pack of those hippo's last week on my bike. There are a ton of them on the base, always knocking over people's trash cans.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just want to tell you all that I'm getting ready to head back to this from this.

I'm gonna freeze!

-pat

ps - so are my daughter and wife... :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have fun, Pat! :D

Ah, Illinois. That's where I'm from...and that's why my parents are coming out HERE for Christmas. ;) You're going the wrong way, brother. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Only seven more days until my pooch licks her yeast infection on my brand new carpet.
So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Well, not so much a lick as a scoot. Sweet. Nothing like a nice streak across new carpet. It seems to have cleaned up easily, though.

It was only a matter of time, anyway. Streaks, mud, whatever. With the dog door, dirt in the backyard (grass is gone), and expected wet weather this week...it's gonna be fun.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Have a nice holidays all you boring people out there, it's really great having these absolutely useless conversations with you guys....

And Adam, perhaps you will enjoy these days even more, you certainly deserve it after all this incredible hard work you've been doing

In 90 minutes I'm stepping into my cave and we'll see when I get out of there.... some people call this a life :D

Cheers

Harald

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I almost hit a pack of those hippo's last week on my bike. There are a ton of them on the base, always knocking over people's trash cans.
I don't see many around here anymore, which is sad to me. It's become so developed that they don't have many places to live. There's a pack that's been wandering through the wash about a block away the past couple of weeks, though - the pooch loves that. She loves to track them, although she isn't that interested in them when we actually run into them. They have at least two babies, so I keep her well away from them unless they stumble into us through the bushes and catch me by surprise.

Matt34

Matt34

I don't see many around here anymore, which is sad to me. It's become so developed that they don't have many places to live. There's a pack that's been wandering through the wash about a block away the past couple of weeks, though - the pooch loves that. She loves to track them, although she isn't that interested in them when we actually run into them. They have at least two babies, so I keep her well away from them unless they stumble into us through the bushes and catch me by surprise.
It's pretty neat on the post, deer will come dang near right up on you and like I said the havalinas are all over. The animals there just aren't scared of people.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
An image from the state park that I might bring the pooch to this afternoon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got the speaker wall plate installed on the rear wall last night. About the only upside to not working out and losing muscle mass is that I can now get my forearm through a single gang hole in the wall to fish out wire. I spent about an hour trying to do it with a coat hanger because I assumed that my arm wouldn't fit. Oh, well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A picture of Niki on her chair. She can finally relax now that all of the new flooring is in!

Matt34

Matt34

You want a couple more german shepards Adam? I have a five month old that is driving me crazy right now, lol.

Matt34

Matt34

Here's a pic we got today when we went to do family photos.

Katie's got her eye on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis