Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You want a couple more german shepards Adam? I have a five month old that is driving me crazy right now, lol.
Heh, heh. Thanks, but I'm good. :D I just went a few rounds with Niki trying to get thorns out of her paws.

Just let him out of the kitchen. He'll calm down. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to leave in about two hours to pick up my parents. The house is not yet ready.

Time to panic...

And stop posting...

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Have fun, Pat! :D

Ah, Illinois. That's where I'm from...and that's why my parents are coming out HERE for Christmas. ;) You're going the wrong way, brother. :p
I grew up in IL too - just across the river North of StL. What part are you from? Just got back from there and it was 5 degrees yesterday... BRRRRRRRRRR

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
weather update

It's now snowing large snowflakes that are packable. My wife will be in for a treat later if we're outside! :D

It's also warmed up to the teen-twenties range. Not terrible at all.
Enjoying the visiting.

-pat

Matt34

Matt34

We have snow on the mountains here, it's in the mid 50's here. Burrrrrrrrrr

:p

majorloser

majorloser

Weather Here

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Christmas Day: A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast.

J

jamie2112

Banned
It is going to be raining here tonight and tomorrow great I love it.....:eek::(

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
That's what they are telling us for tomorrow, above freezing and rain. Which might not be to bad as I haven't shoveled out the drive way yet.
My Mom lives in Nevada (65 miles outside Vegas) and they had snow!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Andrew said he was taking a break, but his activity would suggest otherwise. :D

I've haven't had much sleep or much to eat today, but three glasses of wine so far. Woohoo! Concentration is more like a game at the moment. A game that I'm losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis