Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pcefrog

pcefrog

Junior Audioholic
more boring stuff

this might be a little TOO crazy but, a couple of days ago my coffe pot stopped working, so i bought a new one...slightly better, sorry.

N

Nimrod

Audioholic
I got home from work, and my wife is napping upstairs.

There are 3 Blue Point Winter Ale's in the fridge. Okay, there are now 2 Blue Point Winter Ale's in the fridge.

The question is, should I wake her up after

beer #1?

Beer #2?

or Beer #3?

J

jamie2112

Banned
I got home from work, and my wife is napping upstairs.

There are 3 Blue Point Winter Ale's in the fridge. Okay, there are now 2 Blue Point Winter Ale's in the fridge.

The question is, should I wake her up after

beer #1?

Beer #2?

or Beer #3?
UUUUMMM.......number #3..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The younger sister from The Fast and the Furious (Jordana Brewster) is now on Chuck. It took me until the second episode to remember where I'd seen her.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
The younger sister from The Fast and the Furious (Jordana Brewster) is now on Chuck. It took me until the second episode to remember where I'd seen her.

Now her I'd photograph posing with my car... but that wouldn't be nearly as humorous on an internet message board... ;) :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now her I'd photograph posing with my car... but that wouldn't be nearly as humorous on an internet message board... ;) :D
If I were dating her, then I think that I could live without the internet humor. Pure speculation, of course. Pretty solid bet, though. :)

(I had "If I was", but then I remember MidCow2's pet peeve. Boolya. Learned something today.)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai

I'd hit it. Two times.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. Britney's Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time" just took on a whole new meaning in my head. It's like a light bulb went off.

For someone who's watched videos that I won't even elude to here, that stuff goes over my head surprisingly often. I guess that I view the world with such innocence. Well, maybe not always. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had my house measured for new flooring tonight. Tile and carpet. I sure hope that I can have it all put in before my parents come for Christmas. That would be a nice surprise.

With that, I bid you all a good night.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm. Britney's Spears' "Hit Me Baby One More Time" just took on a whole new meaning in my head. It's like a light bulb went off.
What, did you think she wanted a bruise? LOL! :D

Okay, I'll admit that I tried to equate it to fishing.
The way bass will hit on a lure before they get hooked ... FISH ... not LFE.
It's a wonder we're able to communicate at all. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis