speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.09 in Appleton, WI today.
That is not a bad price. Perhaps it will come down more for you. Hopefully, it will just stay down. Of course, it may not but it sure never hurts to remain hopeful. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

annunaki

annunaki

That is not a bad price. Perhaps it will come down more for you. Hopefully, it will just stay down. Of course, it may not but it sure never hurts to remain hopeful. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil
I hope it simply stays down. It affects so much of our daily lives, particularly the cost of diesel.

We do need a medium term plan (within 5-10 yrs.) to significantly lower the consumption or get rid of the consumption of fossil fuel for the long term.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I hope it simply stays down. It affects so much of our daily lives, particularly the cost of diesel.

We do need a medium term plan (within 5-10 yrs.) to significantly lower the consumption or get rid of the consumption of fossil fuel for the long term.
Amen there bro. I could not agree with you more. It will be interesting to see what happens. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Isn't it amazing that a freight train can move a ton of cargo 423 miles on one gallon of diesel fuel?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh.........just dropped to a $1.789 just today! Man, that sure feels good-you know having a little extra change in my pocket. ;);) Lets just say that I could easily get used to this! :):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.03 now :)
At least it is lower than it was. Looks like it should be below $2 soon. I am sure it won't be soon enough as far as you are concerned. It may dip the low before the weekend is up. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
$2.20 here today.

I only pay attention because of this thread. :p I figure that I gotta buy it either way.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$2.20 here today.

I only pay attention because of this thread. :p I figure that I gotta buy it either way.
Hi Adam, it looks like it is still coming down. Perhaps it is a bit slower than other areas, but nonetheless it is coming down. Glad my thread has you paying more attention to your local prices. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It is now a $1.789 here today. It would really be nice if it got to below a $1.50. Now that would really be something to see for sure! :rolleyes::rolleyes: It is going to make it? Anybody here that is cloe to or even below a $1.50 per gallon? If so, please post and let me know where you are. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
According to gaspricewatch.com the cheapest in the USA right now is Newton, IA with $1.65/gal.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
According to gaspricewatch.com the cheapest in the USA right now is Newton, IA with $1.65/gal.
Hey, that is getting pretty close! Newton, IA-isn't that where Elemental Designs is located? Either way, hope it gets that low here. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Been stuck at $1.85 here for nearly a week... Congrats Phil (the other one) you are now the low-price-leader. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Been stuck at $1.85 here for nearly a week... Congrats Phil (the other one) you are now the low-price-leader. :)
Lmao Phil............it is about time I became a leader. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah, it has been going down steadily and I am hopeful that trend will continue. Thanks for posting! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Lmao Phil............it is about time I became a leader. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Yeah, it has been going down steadily and I am hopeful that trend will continue. Thanks for posting! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
OK - well it dropped to 1.79 this afternoon but you still have me beat by a cent and Mike.A has us both beat - looks like we have a "new leader in the clubhouse". :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis