Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
We were at 91.9/litre today. That's a significant drop. I filled the Vette with Sunoco 94 for only $1.05.9/litre today. Let the good times roll.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh it is $2.079 here today. Getting closer to the $2 a gallon mark. It won't get here fast enough if you ask me. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Still $2.50 here.
hate to kill the fun.... isn't in one of the arabic countries (abu Dhabi?) that got free gas for the citizens of that country?

I'm not at work now so I can post as much as I can guys, and I don't have a life now

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Still $2.50 here.
Count yourself lucky. It just dropped below $3.00 this week here. Down to about $2.80 at most of my typical places but seems to have stabilized around that point instead of the $0.10-0.15 a day drop for the last few weeks.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Count yourself lucky. It just dropped below $3.00 this week here. Down to about $2.80 at most of my typical places but seems to have stabilized around that point instead of the $0.10-0.15 a day drop for the last few weeks.
Ouch John! Guess I am lucky. No wait, I have to ask my self "Do you feel lucky sonny? ". But of course I do as it has now dropped to $2.069 a gallon. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Noticed it was down to $2.059 today so I went ahead a filled-up my tank. Sure felt good having a little extra money in my pocket afterwards. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, it is down to $2.029! Will it ever get down to below $2 a gallon? Only time will tell. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I saw $1.98.... cmon.... LETS GET BACK TO 99 CENTS A GALLON :D :D :D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Well it had dropped to $1.87 here last week before my road trip home - which was nice - but yesterday it jumped 12 cents overnight to $1.99 the day after the election - I kinda figured it would go back up... :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well it had dropped to $1.87 here last week before my road trip home - which was nice - but yesterday it jumped 12 cents overnight to $1.99 the day after the election - I kinda figured it would go back up... :(
Oh man, I hope this is NOT the trend. It finally dipped below $2 a gallon just today! In fact, it is $1.989 here as we speak. ;);) I just filled-up the other day, but will go back and re-fill again. It may only hold a couple gallons or so, but why it is this cheap I will take full advantage. Who knows, maybe it will stay that way for a while. :):) Thanks for sharing Phil.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
WOW...........it is down to $1.949 here. Been so long since it has been this cheap. I just hope it goes even lower. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
And I thought I was lucky and paid $2.79 today.:eek: But its because we pay a premium to get the privilege to live in NY.:rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis