Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
K - go figure - today they dropped it back to $1.85... not that I'm complaining. BTW - lowest I saw on the way to St.L was $1.84 at mile marker 39 on I-44 in So. MO at a Kum & Go - but I swear I'll never buy gas at one of those again. The pumps there are the absolute slowest in the world. They want you to get bored and go in and buy something apparently... takes over 10mins for a fill-up at their pumps. :mad:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
K - go figure - today they dropped it back to $1.85... not that I'm complaining. BTW - lowest I saw on the way to St.L was $1.84 at mile marker 39 on I-44 in So. MO at a Kum & Go - but I swear I'll never buy gas at one of those again. The pumps there are the absolute slowest in the world. They want you to get bored and go in and buy something apparently... takes over 10mins for a fill-up at their pumps. :mad:
I agree slow pumps suck! :eek::eek: But, I am glad it is going down again. Thanks for sharing Phil.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Unbelievable-it is only $1.899 a gallon today! Filled up for less than $10. However, it was not even on half. :p:p But, just want to make sure I get it while it is this cheap. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It made it down to $2.34 here this morning.

That's the grocery store by me. It's probably about $2.30 other places.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It made it down to $2.34 here this morning.

That's the grocery store by me. It's probably about $2.30 other places.
Hey Adam, that is a better price than you posted the other day. BTW, sent you some positive rep, but forgot to sign it my friend. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey Adam, that is a better price than you posted the other day. BTW, sent you some positive rep, but forgot to sign it my friend. ;);)
Yep, it's heading in the right direction for me.

And thanks for the rep! I appreciate it. I knew it was you, btw. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You lucky bas........

If you only knew how lucky you are with these low gas prices :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yep, it's heading in the right direction for me.

And thanks for the rep! I appreciate it. I knew it was you, btw. :)
Lmao.......that is great to hear. Have a great day Adam. It is a very cold, cloudy, and gloomy day here. However, at least I am getting my laundry done! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You lucky bas........

If you only knew how lucky you are with these low gas prices :cool:
Hmmmm........this is good to hear. Perhaps, good luck is only beginning to come way for a change. ;);) It is about time. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It is a very cold, cloudy, and gloomy day here. However, at least I am getting my laundry done! ;);)
It is also cloudy and cool here today. In sharp contrast, though, I'm not getting jack squat done.

Maybe I'll go put some laundry in right now. Good thinking, my friend.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It is also cloudy and cool here today. In sharp contrast, though, I'm not getting jack squat done.

You're not getting anything done because you're posting all the time in the "boring" thread :cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

LOL..........you betchya! On my last load as we speak. Sooner or later you will get-R-done! :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy smokes it dropped to $1.859 today! :eek::eek: That is a good price. However, there is talk here that it will ONLY last a couple more weeks. Oh well, it has been nice even if it is for just a short while. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It made it down a couple of more cents to $3.30 here yesterday.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Holy smokes it dropped to $1.859 today! :eek::eek: That is a good price. However, there is talk here that it will ONLY last a couple more weeks. Oh well, it has been nice even if it is for just a short while. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
Oil companies will soon be gearing up in anticipation of Obama's windfall profit tax on oil companies. When he made that promise, did anybody really think the oil companies were NOT going to pass on this tax to the consumers?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It made it down a couple of more cents to $3.30 here yesterday.
Ouch Adam, that still is kinda high. Perhaps, the cost of living is significantly more there...........I dunno. Hopefully, it will come down there some more before it starts going up nationally. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oops. I mistyped. It's $2.30 here (as of yesterday)...NOT $3.30. :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oil companies will soon be gearing up in anticipation of Obama's windfall profit tax on oil companies. When he made that promise, did anybody really think the oil companies were NOT going to pass on this tax to the consumers?
Hey Dave, interesting perspective there. Now that the election has come to pass, could it be the reason gas prices are starting to go up again? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Personally, I think it is NOTHING but exploitation is you ask me. Just any old excuse to get more money out of you. It is going on here locally as well. :(:( The more things change the more they stay the same. Who knows, maybe Obama can change that by uniting both parties. ;);) I have a strong conviction that he is going to try. For our sake, I hope he does.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oops. I mistyped. It's $2.30 here (as of yesterday)...NOT $3.30. :eek:
Lmao........now that sounds a lot more reasonable. :p:p However, there may be places here in the US where gas prices are still quite high. Just glad it is not your area Adam. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis