Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah haraldo, congrats! This is my first stupid post today.
Thanks and woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

b.t.w. never been a general before :D
And you only got 59 to go......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm steadily closing in on Samurai status.. :D
Is that 2000?, I think you'll probably get there before me, unless I'm very active in this thread :D:D:D

I see your post avg has gone dramatically down with your long absence....

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Burned my arm on a hot diamond blade reaching to grab a washer.

I got the carbon-fiber itches.

My feet hurt.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Burned my arm on a hot diamond blade reaching to grab a washer.

I got the carbon-fiber itches.

My feet hurt.
Ouch, be careful with that carbon fibre....

I have issues with carbon fibre allergy from my triple layer stealth carbon / aluminum fibre honeycomb protection hat, these hats are great protection though, now they are improved with nano-quark symmetrical aespherical plasma reinforced shielding fields.... great stuff....

And Dave is nowhere to see anymore.........

And soon it's FRIDAY :D

Last edited:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Ouch, be careful with that carbon fibre....

I have issues with carbon fibre allergy from my triple layer stealth carbon / aluminum fibre honeycomb protection hat, these hats are great protection though, now they are improved with nano-quark symmetrical aespherical plasma reinforced shielding fields.... great stuff....

And Dave is nowhere to see anymore.........

And soon it's FRIDAY :D
Yeah, I'm going to buy a downdraft bench for my lab. I have it worked into budget this year. The dust collector on my saw was broken today so I got killed but I needed to cut this stuff. I cut Kevlar today also which was kind of dumb without some sort of dust and fume collector. So, I just tried to walk outside now and again. The hot blade dominated my arm though, my arm still smells burnt, its pretty gnarly.

It's probably aluminum honeycomb, right? Not aluminum fiber, its probably a carbon-fiber helmet with a aluminum honeycomb coring... I've done some work with honeycomb sandwich composites. Good acoustic isolation properties, sucks to repair though!

I wish I had a kickass helmet like that haha.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I'm going temporarily fill mazer's role by posting a funny picture.

First thing I saw when I turned on the TV.

SheepStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis