Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Do you take paypal, I want it!!
Ok for you Ric I will do a 1 day special sale of $223,412 TODAY ONLY buddy. I take paypal paybud and payfriend I also take payitforward. Just let me know what you want to use. Paygirl used to be an option but I kept spending the cash on girls....:eek:

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Ok for you Ric I will do a 1 day special sale of $223,412 TODAY ONLY buddy. I take paypal paybud and payfriend I also take payitforward. Just let me know what you want to use. Paygirl used to be an option but I kept spending the cash on girls....:eek:
Wow, thats a lot of good ways to pay. I need a 48 channel board for my new rap group, "Stinky Ric" :rolleyes:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Funny thought just popped into my head: smack a hot girl on the a$$ and tell her to pay it forward. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Makes me think about George Best (famous soccer player)
He said he spent a fortune, like almost all his money, on women, party and alcohol
The rest of the money he wasted....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, I only use Paybastard

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Tomorrow I'm going on a not so boring trip :D:D:D:D:D

I'm not even bringing my tin foil or aluminum stealth hat

And there will be absolutely no boring posts from me for a while after tomorrow

I will probably be like disappeared from the surface of the earth :):)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Tomorrow I'm going on a not so boring trip :D:D:D:D:D

I'm not even bringing my tin foil or aluminum stealth hat

And there will be absolutely no boring posts from me for a while after tomorrow

I will probably be like disappeared from the surface of the earth :):)
Enjoy your trip haraldo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis