Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
I got the 1000th most boring post ever. Wow what a milestone, we have reached a new low.....:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I got the 1000th most boring post ever. Wow what a milestone, we have reached a new low.....:D
You put waaaaay too much effort into getting that post. Most of us in this thread are too bored to care that much.

We need a yawn smilie.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
we count only blue cars
My brother and I used to sit out front of our house and count cars. He picked one color (normally red), and I picked another color (normally blue). Whichever color car went past the most times before we stopped (no actual time limit)...that person won.

That story is just to back up that I have, indeed, always been boring. Well, or bored. Chicken or the egg, really.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I'm bored that no one else is posting here. Kudos to you all...you're lack of response has allowed this thread to live up to its title.

Harald must be sleeping. Wake up!!! Sleep is overrated.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was pretty interested in an LED-backlit LCD TV this weekend. Now, I'm back at looking at plasmas.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm fading fast and need to get up in five and a half hours. Have a good night, all.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I too am not a veteran (the draft lottery is the only lottery I ever won - I had very high numbers for the two years I was eligible) but my Dad served in WWII and I will call him later today to thank him for his service to our country as I do each Veteran's Day. And I wholeheartedly thank all veterans who served as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis