Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Anything is possible with drugs... even transcending parallel universes.

Just kidding... I "Just Say No". :)
He he.... They are certainly transcending to another universe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
;)

MidnightSensi changed his avitar ;)
Yeah, I found this when I was searching for something stupid to post in the America thread, and was like..."with a little touching up that would be a good avatar for a while"

End of the month it will need a santa hat though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, I found this when I was searching for something stupid to post in the America thread, and was like..."with a little touching up that would be a good avatar for a while"

End of the month it will need a santa hat though.
Have you ever considered the tinfoil hat that's now become so popular in this thread :D

b.t.w. my compliments, that's the most boring avatar ever, congratulations !!!!!!!

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I've been on Facebook keeping up with old friends. My Aluminum Hat is still on my head, since Adam said the Tin Foil ones don't work.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How 'bout a red tin-foil Santa hat? That wouldn't be tooooo boring... ;)
Phil, I guess we have to bring you up to speed on these matters

The whole idea behind tin foil hats, or preferably aluminum hats is that these protect us
We are some extraterrestrials, namely me Adam, Jamie, Gimpy Ric.... (sorry guys but they already know anyways) that are here to provide information to our fellows that will join us later.... the invation is imminent anyways .....

The only thing that can really disclose our origin is our somewhat specific original brains that transmit high energy microwave energy in the 7400THz band, and that's how our enemies can track us.

Unfortunately there are some ugly Alien hunters out there, headed by davemcc trying to hunt us all down, kill us or ship us all back to the star system where we came from

Now this is escalating quite quickly into a matter of life and death to all of us....
So if the tin foils are red or blue or santa style or something else is not so important to us.

We are now just depending on the tin foils hats in order for our race to survive :eek::eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've been on Facebook keeping up with old friends. My Aluminum Hat is still on my head, since Adam said the Tin Foil ones don't work.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I ONLY HAVE THE TIN FOILS NOW :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plz guys, I think I need some help now, enemies are close, hunters are here to send us all back

And this is already now the biggest thread ever on Steam Vent

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Phil, I guess we have to bring you up to speed on these matters

The whole idea behind tin foil hats, or preferably aluminum hats is that these protect us
We are some extraterrestrials, namely me Adam, Jamie, Gimpy Ric.... (sorry guys but they already know anyways) that are here to provide information to our fellows that will join us later.... the invation is imminent anyways .....

The only thing that can really disclose our origin is our somewhat specific original brains that transmit high energy microwave energy in the 7400THz band, and that's how our enemies can track us.

Unfortunately there are some ugly Alien hunters out there, headed by davemcc trying to hunt us all down, kill us or ship us all back to the star system where we came from

Now this is escalating quite quickly into a matter of life and death to all of us....
So if the tin foils are red or blue or santa style or something else is not so important to us.

We are now just depending on the tin foils hats in order for our race to survive :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thanks for the clarification on that haraldo. I was under the evidently mistaken impression that it was to protect you and your fellows from the constant bombardment by cozmic rayz - neutrinos, alien TV shows and such. :confused: :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks for the clarification on that haraldo. I was under the evidently mistaken impression that it was to protect you and your fellows from the constant bombardment by cozmic rayz - neutrinos, alien TV shows and such. :confused: :eek:
No, actually we have our superduper high energy x-ray 90000THz molecule bombardement quazi neutron ultraquark guns to protect us from Davemcc and the other alien hunting guys, but plz don't tell them, the tin foils hats don't protect from these weapons because these weapons that we have will boil your brain down anyways in 100 milliseconds.

These are highly protected and very dangerous secretly developed widgets provided by our alien fellows, but unfortunately they don't protect us from the bad habits of programs like Seinfeld and late night show..... we are still trying to recover from the bad habits of people like Goerge Costanza and Cosmo Kramer :D

The influence of people like this is more counterproductive than any weapons known to alienkind or mankind.

But now I have to go to bed, talk to you guys tomorrow.......

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I feel Much more protected with my aluminum cone hat on...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
The influence of people like this is more counterproductive than any weapons known to alienkind or mankind.
It seems interaction with the indigenous population of earth is more than you can handle. It makes my job easier.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It seems interaction with the indigenous population of earth is more than you can handle. It makes my job easier.
Another beautiful day and Dave's assistant is not here anymore
My friends, you are safer now....

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I've never been to Australia...or Europe for that matter.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What can be more boring than rereading this thread.....

Now I'm listening to the great famous album: Canadian Steam Engines, Steam Tracks Volume 2

The album contains the following:
01 - Canadian Pacific 3716 and 2860 on Burken Hill. BC
02 - Canadian Pacific 2-8-0 and 2860 on Burken Hill. BC
03 - Union Pacific 8444 leaves Hood River, OR
04 - Pacific 8444 racing through Rpwema. OR, Union
05 - Grand Canyon 18 between Coconino and the canyon
06 - Grand Canyon 18 heads north past Cataract
07 - Norfolk Southern 611 and 1218 with Nickel Plate 587 at Webster, VA
08 - Norfolk Southern 611 and 1218 with Nickel Plate 587 at Lowry, VA
09 - Southern Pacific 4449 on Cantara Loop
10 - Canadian Nation 6060 and CP 2860 on Albreda Hill, BC
11 - East Broad Top 14, 15 and 17
12 - East Broad Top 14 with a passenger train at Rock Hill Furnance
13 - East Broad Top 14 in the Aughwick Valley
14 - Norfollk Southern 611 near Orange, VA
15 - Norfolk Southern 1218 at Swannanoo, NC
16 - Grand Canyon 18 north of Coconino
17 - Grand Canyon 18 at the Canyon
18 - Nickel Plate 587 at Walnut, NC
19 - Canadian Pacific 2860 by Mt. Robson and Mt. Terry Fox
20 - Canadian Pacific 3716 and 2860 leave Lone butte, BC
21 - NKP 587 and NS 1218 climbing Old Fort Mountain
22 - CP 2860 leading CN 6060 east of Chilliwack, BC
23 - East broad Top 14 leaving Rockhill Furnance
24 - Canadian Pacific 3716 and 2860 climbing between Pemberton and Alta Lake, BC
25 - Southern Pacific 4449 crossing the Santa Fe at Stockton Tower, CA

Favorite track being: 05 - Grand Canyon 18 between Coconino and the canyon

Train seem to be very close on this track.....

Great album :D

And wohow, talk about test of loudspeakers

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I change my mind, new favorite: 14 - Norfollk Southern 611 near Orange, VA
It's almost like the train runs over me :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have to stop, my kids start wondering what's going on now

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am happy. This thread has become mind-numbingly boring again.

The alien plot line horse has been killed, kicked, kicked some more, buried, exhumed, kicked, rubbed with honey and licked (Alex, you sick bastard), kicked again, and then left out for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis