Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, but tonight is groundhog night...and tomorrow is groundhog day.;)
You got to get yourself these aluminum hats !!!!!!!!!
Or tinfoil, if you can't get hold of aluminum.....

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You got to get yourself these aluminum hats !!!!!!!!!
Or tinfoil, if you can't get hold of aluminum.....
I thought you understood, the tin hats are to protect you from me. Once our fleet gets here, you better have your hat on or we will find you instantly then...ZAP.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I thought you understood, the tin hats are to protect you from me. Once our fleet gets here, you better have your hat on or we will find you instantly then...ZAP.
It was worth a try anyways, sorry to see that you are so intelligent that you don't fall for that, Normally...... human race is easy to deceive :cool:

Have to find my tin foil hat now, coz I'm leaving work NOW !!!!

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Answer to your question

What's a president?
Dictionary: president (prĕz'ĭ-dənt, -dĕnt')

Sponsored LinksExecutive CEO Information
Try our Database Free. View Execs From 17M Companies - Free Trial!
www.OneSource.com

n.
One appointed or elected to preside over an organized body of people, such as an assembly or meeting.

The chief executive of a republic.
The chief executive of the United States, serving as both chief of state and chief political executive.
The chief officer of a branch of government, corporation, board of trustees, university, or similar body.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin praesidēns, praesident-, from present participle of praesidēre, to preside. See preside.]

presidentship pres'i·dent·ship' n.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
"Hey, Mom! The meatloaf! We want it now! The meatloaf! We want it now! The meatloaf! What is she doing? I never know what she's doing back there."

Looks like she went on vacation.
I ended up walking to the 24h mcdonalds and getting four apple pies and a large drink.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I am disappointed and sad. This thread has become interesting.

It's been said before (in a different way) - I think that we were separated at birth. Black Cherry is my favorite flavor!
I think we may be brothers from different mothers... :D :D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I went looking for my aluminum hat, but found there was none. I am out of foil, so I taped together a bunch of gum wrappers. Now my head looks like a busted disco ball.
With the lingering fragrance of Juicy Fruit?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have to go into hiding because I cannot find my tinfoil hat and I saw a very scary guy that I believe is a friend of Dave :eek:

Adam, Jamie and Gimpy Ric, are you still here on Earth?

I know things 6 hours before you.... I know one thing now, grab your tinfoil hats, or better aluminum, this is serious guys !!!

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Is there more than one? :confused:
According to quantum physics there are multiple universes - and a new one is created each time someone makes a decision. I don't necessarily buy into that line of thinking. Ooops - did I just made another one? :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
According to quantum physics there are multiple universes - and a new one is created each time someone makes a decision. I don't necessarily buy into that line of thinking. Ooops - did I just made another one? :D
Quantum physics is so hard to understand that not even George Bush understands it....

I know all about these parallel universes, but I thought that there were time barriers disallowing any kinds of communication between the different universes, perhaps Tom (Andry) has come up with something that makes this inter-universe communication possible

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Quantum physics is so hard to understand that not even George Bush understands it....

I know all about these parallel universes, but I thought that there were time barriers disallowing any kinds of communication between the different universes, perhaps Tom (Andry) has come up with something that makes this inter-universe communication possible
Well - apparently he has and it's called Audioholics forum. :eek: :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

Anything is possible with drugs... even transcending parallel universes.

Just kidding... I "Just Say No". :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis