Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Jamie and Harald are old. :)

I'm exhausted. I got about four hours of sleep last night. Of course (check the thread title), nothing fun was involved.
So Jamia, what are we going to do with this harrasment from Adam with the big ears :D
Adam, I think your ears look bigger today :rolleyes:

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

It's too bad that you aren't here, man. I'm literally watching paint dry right now.
*Singing Voice* "How I wish, How I wish you were here, we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year"

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's too bad that you aren't here, man. I'm literally watching paint dry right now.
Great news Adam, why don't you do me a favor and post a video of this on Youtube :cool:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
So Jamia, what are we going to do with this harrasment from Adam with the big ears :D
Adam, I think your ears look bigger today :rolleyes:
Easy... no picking on guys with big ears! :D In my own lifetime I've had to endure nicknames such as radar...wingnut... a few others. It's all good though, I'm rather proud of their stature! :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was just going in to check email and now I can't stop posting in the boring thread
do you think this is a serious condition guys :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Easy... no picking on guys with big ears! :D In my own lifetime I've had to endure nicknames such as radar...wingnut... a few others. It's all good though, I'm rather proud of their stature! :p
Better being different and smart than a boring idiot that looks like everybody else

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
54 pages thus far of sheer nothingness. Incredible...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
"Hello, my name is haraldo, and I'm an boring stuff thread addict"
He he he, not really, but it's quite fun though :D
Next weekend you won't even see me, then I will be like vanished from the surface of the earth, so nooooo, not addicted yet.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just realized that NCIS won't be on tonight because of election coverage.

Boredom, thy name is Tuesday night.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just realized that NCIS won't be on tonight because of election coverage.

Boredom, thy name is Tuesday night.
So what the hell is this election thing everybody is talking about
If I didn't know better, would almost believe there was something important going on today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis