Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Adam is off line, probably sleeping.

While the Spartan sleeps, the Ninja creeps.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Just had a look at your system setup and that's certainly not boring :cool:
Thanks. The real challenge is how to fit everything into such a small room, yet still keep the room functional as a living room and somewhat aesthetically pleasing. Short of new construction, this room will always be a challenge.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Resetting up all my gear now to try to make my long overdue rig photos

Taking everything out, setting spikes on the rack and getting like 100 lbs of granite shelves and spikes and rubber feet back, ooooouch my back :eek::eek::eek:

FINALLY I can have the spikes and granite decoupling on everything coz my EX is an EX and long gone :-D

Why do they make stone so heavy :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, with more posts than Adam I must be more boring than Adam :eek:
You poor bastard. Grass falls asleep when I walk by. You and I should never get within 250 feet of each other - else, the world may end. Well, never wake up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Picked some grass thorns out of my dog's paws.

Just ate breakfast.

Dog finished licking herself (not the fun kind...she has a yeast infection).

Will be out walking soon.

J

jamie2112

Banned
You poor bastard. Grass falls asleep when I walk by. You and I should never get within 250 feet of each other - else, the world may end. Well, never wake up.
LMFAO right now....:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Damn Adam Your pooch has another yeast infection? Stop feeding her pizza for gods sakes......:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Damn Adam Your pooch has another yeast infection? Stop feeding her pizza for gods sakes......:D
Excellent memory! The first one never went away. Tenacious little fungi, no doubt. Sometimes she plays goalie with that area, so I haven't been able to keep it under control just yet. With new carpet coming soon, I've gotta step it up a notch!

Uggg. 20 minutes after my last post in this thread and I'm still here. The pooch probably isn't happy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I like to watch paint dry :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
My room is destroyed, I should clean it but I am too lazy.

I want to go in the other room and watch a movie or play a game, but I am too lazy.

There are 2 RC cans on my computer desk (one is half full and has been sitting there for some time the other is empty), 1 empty Pepsi can, and an Ice Mountain water with a couple sips left in it. There are also 3 unsharpened pencils, 2 pens, two cd cases, some receipts and two pair of large bookshelf speakers on my desk.:eek:

(maybe we should change the thread theme to "things occupying your desk".:D

J

jamie2112

Banned

I want to go in the other room and watch a movie or play a game, but I am too lazy.

There are 2 RC cans on my computer desk (one is half full and has been sitting there for some time the other is empty), 1 empty Pepsi can, and an Ice Mountain water with a couple sips left in it. There are also 3 unsharpened pencils, 2 pens, two cd cases, some receipts and two pair of large bookshelf speakers on my desk.:eek:

Lets go ahead and say you have 2 very nice and stupidly cheap Paradigm bookshelf speakers sitting on your desk with some other crap..:D:D What a great score man.....I am very happy for ya...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks. The real challenge is how to fit everything into such a small room, yet still keep the room functional as a living room and somewhat aesthetically pleasing. Short of new construction, this room will always be a challenge.
I have the same problem too, hard to fix but looks like you've done a very good job.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

You give the term lazy a new definition Seth :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had all these plans for today but ended up doing not so much because I'm too Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis