Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
need to go for a walk because my back hurts after rearranging my rig with all these heavy granite plates

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Vitamin C bro and lots of liquid...I just squashed a oncoming cold with that method....
Yeah, I'm trying that. It started coming on Thursday, now its like chest pressure and a sore throat. If I wouldn't have had my set on Friday it probably would have worked itself out. If I could mask the sore throat symptom I wouldn't be so bad. I took two aspirin but that doesn't help much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, good lord! My dog is sleeping next to me (pretty rare, she doesn't normally sleep in this room), and it smells like she just messed herself. Luckily, it dissipated while I typed this because...woah.

I turned around, and (in her sleep) she was waving one paw in front of her nose - probably a coincidence, but I found it funny.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My ninja skills are fading, but I can still sense a monkey around here somewhere.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The speakers on my desk are Polk RT7s and Infinity Interlude 10s

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to stop. 3.5 hours straight on here so far. Must...get...life.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Clearly I don't know...I'm still here. :)

Mr. Garcia is only days away from becoming on Overlord.
he he he he, really good one.......

I have a life. but only every now and then...... but not right now, but soon when I meet my girlfriend again, and then you won't see me around here for a while :D

don't ask, my signature says it all :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
don't ask :p
I figured it would be because you'd be holding her purse at a department store while she was trying on clothes. Am I wrong? Oh, wait. I asked. Never mind.

I just tied Jamie for second place in post count in this thread. Yea. I'm a winner.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I figured it would be because you'd be holding her purse at a department store while she was trying on clothes. Am I wrong? Oh, wait. I asked. Never mind.

I just tied Jamie for second place in post count in this thread. Yea. I'm a winner.
How did you know Adam????? actually I carried her purse all the way through a big cathedral in Toledo in Spain :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I watch a lot of TV. :)

Second place is all mine. Take that, Jamie. :p :D

[Waits for Mike's mass cleansing of posts.]
Oh noooooooooooooooooooo

I have become George (Costanza)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com