Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is my 52nd post in this thread.

I am third in number of posts in this thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As bored as you are reading this, I'll bet that I'm more bored.

J

jamie2112

Banned
No I didn't. But that makes me the most boring member...Yeah...Oh wait thats not good:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bored? Not yet? Try this. On the list of threads, click on the number that appears in the column "Replies". It will bring up another window that shows all of the people that have posted and how many posts they have. Click on the number next to the person, and it will bring up a list of all of their posts in that thread.

Bet that your bored now. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Okay, I technically have candy. They are organic lollipops. So, I don't have any real candy.
Organic lollipops???

It almost sounds like this post needs a "not that there's anything wrong with that.":confused:;):eek::p:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It's almost 4am, I'm wide awake and can't make any noise because my wife is sleeping. I am most certainly bored. I'm going out for coffee in the Vette.

Edit for daylight savings time that just kicked in. It's almost 3am.

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
It's almost 4am, I'm wide awake and can't make any noise because my wife is sleeping. I am most certainly bored. I'm going out for coffee in the Vette.

Edit for daylight savings time that just kicked in. It's almost 3am.
I'm on my usual 12hr night shift, but do to the wonders of DST I get to work 13hrs!! But there is hope that my daytime replacement forgot about DST and will now show up early,LOL.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm on my usual 12hr night shift, but do to the wonders of DST I get to work 13hrs!! But there is hope that my daytime replacement forgot about DST and will now show up early,LOL.
Let me know next time you take the Lightning to Sparta. I only got there once this year.

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
Let me know next time you take the Lightning to Sparta. I only got there once this year.
You beat me, I didn't make it at all this year!
Do you live around these here parts?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Windsor. It's a bit of a drive but it's the closest track. It's maybe about the same distance to Milan but I've never been there. Grand Bend is a really nice track but a longer drive for me.

I was a little disappointed with my outing this year. The Vette only ran 12.80's. I was expecting better. The weather was very humid and I ran with 3/4 tank of gas since I misjudged my highway mileage to get there. I filled the tank and arrived at the track with 3/4 of a tank left.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, with more posts than Adam I must be more boring than Adam :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis