The journey of a hundred posts...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very nice of you to say, Alex. I'll get there. As they say, it's not the destination...it's the journey. Yeah, right. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Very nice of you to say, Alex. I'll get there. As they say, it's not the destination...it's the journey. Yeah, right. :D
I'm not sure I can wait. You mind if I eat the cake now?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

So this thread is just for public information. :D
Just having some fun - trying to get empty posts is not my goal. Typing out how to connect one box to another box gets a little old now and again. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Whew. These last few feet are going to be more difficult than I thought. Mazer is taking this whole warrior code thing quite seriously. Sure, I'm a ninja...but so was he. That dude really knows how to whip a rock as somebody.

*SMACK*

Darn it. I need to concentrate. Those things hurt.

*CRACK*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That last rock took me out of commission for a while. After I stumbled around the country side a bit, I ran into Buckeyefan 1! I wondered where he'd been. Turns out he has a restaurant/gift shop right near the border. He was saying that business has been quite good since the movie 300 came out, with the tourists and all. I can see why he's done so well. The landscape is breathtaking, and the food here is great.

For those of you who find yourselves out this way, I highly recommend the pie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis