The journey of a hundred posts...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My serene mental progression has clearly been interrupted by the calls of Sparta. Well, by the calls of a Spartan. I suppose that it is time to continue on towards my final destination...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that I made good progress today. I think that tomorrow will be slower going, as I will likely be distracted by manual labor along the way. I might be a ninja, but I'm not an independently wealthy ninja, so I need to work to earn my meals.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Selling fireworks and tourist maps on a dusty Arizona isn't the traditional career path for a Spartan, but hey, whatever works.;)
Yeah, well try it in Kazakhstan. Selling Arizona tourist maps over here really takes some ninja-level kung-fu, I tell you what. As for fireworks, those babies sell themselves...doesn't matter which country you're in.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Please make my previous post read "on a dusty Arizona "highway. I can't believe I missed writing a whole word in a one line reply. I guess that's why I'm not a Ninja yet.:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Only 36 to go. You are well over half way. With diligence you may get there today. I my friend will be lucky to post 3. The good karma you sent me yesterday did not seem to apply to today. I have experienced a catastrophic hard drive failure and have lost a years worth of work. I am hoping the data recovery wizards can do their magic or my occasional drinking problem may become permanent. Sorry for wining.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
C'mon - reply to this one --- apparently you've been stuck at 36 to go for over two hours now... :confused:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
:eek:Yea Phil and I bet he will use that weak work excuse again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Craig, sorry to read about your hard drive. Man, that sucks! Hopefully they'll be able to recover your data.

Yes...I am going to use the work excuse again. I started to reply two and a half hours ago, but I was running late for a meeting. Looks like things are going to busy for the next few weeks. Don't get me wrong...I'll be in Sparta before the weekend! Heck, probably before the morning. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My serene mental progression has clearly been interrupted by the calls of Sparta. Well, by the calls of a Spartan. I suppose that it is time to continue on towards my final destination...
"Hey Ma! Thanks for the diaper!"

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Craig, sorry to read about your hard drive. Man, that sucks! Hopefully they'll be able to recover your data.
Thanks. The sad truth is that it will be a couple of days before I know if it can be recovered. I did not even try to do it myself which is odd for me. I figure there may only be one chance and I don't want to screw up more than I already have by not backing up. Oh well. Been drinking sense I got home an the family is being very nice to me tonight.:)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam if you just keep posting on the nonsense thread you will be there tonight my friend....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That picture is how I imagine my entrance into Sparta, when MDS and Mazer welcome me as the A/V child that I am.
There is a great potty training joke in here somewhere. I'm just not feeling it tonight. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam if you just keep posting on the nonsense thread you will be there tonight my friend....
Thanks, Jamie. I was posting there because I thought it was fun, but I don't want people to think that I'm just trying to jack up my post count.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There is a great potty training joke in here somewhere. I'm just not feeling it tonight. :(
Hmmm, potty training in Sparta. Isn't that along the lines of - use the toilet or get an a** beating? :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't want people to think that I'm just trying to jack up my post count.
Why?

We've all seen posts where you all but drive over to a members house and fix the problem. If you need to pad the count a little, we'll look the other way a couple of minutes while you do what you gotta do.

Okay, do it now, nobodies looking. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis