NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
31-0 Colts! Manning, and his receivers are very hot, plus they actually have a running game too. Sweet!!!:)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
This Dallas vs. Arizona game has turned out to be a great game. :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
WHAT AN ENDING!!!!

Blocked punt to end the Dallas-Zona game.

It's good for the country when Dallas loses!!! :D:D:D:D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'm happier that Dallas lost than I am that the Colts wipped the Ravens!:) THe Colts looked great today.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I'm happier that Dallas lost than I am that the Colts wipped the Ravens!:) THe Colts looked great today.
The Colts look great, I still think they are one of the best teams in the AFC. Dallas goes down and so does Washington today (beat by the rams:eek:), I am glad I didn't jump on the Washington bandwaggon but the same could be said for me that declared Dallas a dominate team.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

The Colts look great, I still think there are one of the best teams in the AFC. Dallas goes down and so does Washington (beat by the rams:eek:)
I don't know if I'd go there just yet... I need to see the Colts play in a couple more at this level. Particularly against a team with a better than high school offense!!

Philly almost lost too today... unfortunately SFO totally imploded in the 4th quarterl

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colts play Green Bay and then the Titans next. They will be tested. The Colts crushed the Ravens offence. They played an outstanding game.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Philly almost lost too today... unfortunately SFO totally imploded in the 4th quarterl
That would have been great if the Eagles went down. But it was great to see the Cowboys, and the Redskins lose today. :D

Great game between Dallas and Arizona.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The Dallas vs Arizona was a good game but it should not have been that close (going to overtime). For Arizona's defense to let up a long touchdown on a screen pass:eek: with less than 3 minutes left in the game is kind of redicoulous. This game should have never gone to overtime. In the end, the team that deserved to win the game did.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

The Dallas vs Arizona was a good game but it should not have been that close (going to overtime). For Arizona's defense to let up a long touchdown on a screen pass:eek: with less than 3 minutes left in the game is kind of redicoulous. This game should have never gone to overtime. In the end, the team that deserved to win the game did.
The only positive about that screen pass was that Marion Barber is on my fantasy team!! :D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Rumour has it Buffalo and the New York Giants are in serious contention for Tony Gonzales services.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Rumour has it Buffalo and the New York Giants are in serious contention for Tony Gonzales services.
I saw that... also heard the Packers were in the running. Not sure how I feel about that for the Giants. He's 32 years old and for most of his career he was used to being "the man". Can he come over to the Giants and be willing to take a backseat role? I really don't know. Also- we have so much talent at receiver right now and a really good blocking tight end who can catch a few balls (Kevin Boss)... I just don't know if its worth the draft picks.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I saw that... also heard the Packers were in the running. Not sure how I feel about that for the Giants. He's 32 years old and for most of his career he was used to being "the man". Can he come over to the Giants and be willing to take a backseat role? I really don't know. Also- we have so much talent at receiver right now and a really good blocking tight end who can catch a few balls (Kevin Boss)... I just don't know if its worth the draft picks.
I hope the Buffalo Bills land him, he would be a huge upgrade for us:D. I consider the Bills starting tight ends to be 2nd and 3rd string players. Also a good fit for Trent Edwards who likes to use his tight ends in the passing game.

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
Yes Kevin boss is good, but he is no Gonzales. Look at Dallas or last years Patriots. Because they have a really good QB and dangerous receivers, both of there TE get open and get good yardage. Witten and Welker are good but Gonzales is better. Just imagine that havok they could inflict on the defence.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Lookin' forward to tonight's game (Giants vs Browns). My guess is it should be an easy win for the Giants (but it is the NFL).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis