C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Oh yes, jessica Alba is not on my wishlist, coz I'm aiming higher than that..... :p
How'd you think she looks in the morning, without makeup.
Okay, I'll bite, who are you aiming for?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I seriously think there are many many incredible ladies out there that will put most of these actors to shame...... and I'm not aiming anymore...... just to go for it and .....
her name is Maryna.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I seriously think there are many many incredible ladies out there that will put most of these actors to shame...... and I'm not aiming anymore...... just to go for it and .....
her name is... who cares......

Jessica Alba, you have no chance with me, sorry..........

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If she wakes up next to me, she's going to look completely worn out and exhausted.:cool:
he he he, and I guess she would have problems walking normally, you're the man Dave........

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
shopping list:
BJC 200ft gauge 12; 6 pairs locking banana plugs; HDMI cables x 8; 8 rca angle adapters : check

radioshack terminal cups x 4; y adapters x 10: check

amazon bd's/dvd's and my kid's stuff: check

pending:
-AH store mopads x 3 [oct 6 eta]
-deep discount rurouni kenshin season 2 [deep discount free shipping is 5-10 days]
-monoprice lifetime supply of speaker wire (300 ft gauge 12; 250 ft in wall gauge 12 4 conductor, banana plugs x 20 pairs)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Locking banana plugs from BJC, absolutely love'em, best connectors I've had in my hands..... and probably cheapest too....

If you use these connectors, heatshrink tube and connect it properly, you also have something that looks quite professional. And connectors locks incredibly well and tight.

And, just out of curiosity, why 3 SPL meters?

-Harald

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
For three of those SPL meters you could have probably gotten an Extech with data logging.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
oh, the SPL meters aren't for me. they're for my dealer (who keeps buying my SPL meter)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
on the same note, while i was there at the Focal/Bryston dealer ...

there was this guy who was going to purchase this:
http://www.bryston.ca/bda1_m.html

before he arrived, an ipod dock was connected to it. not bad music, with the 900 series focal speaker (nice room acoustics actually)

ok, in comes the customer, he plugs in his laptop to the DAC with a USB cable. store guy says, "crap, that sounds waaaay better" (than the ipod playing high res songs) :rolleyes:

customer agrees, nods his head and taps his feet with the music (seriously enjoying it, i'm very envious of this feeling)

dealer asks him, you want a 1m or half meter cable with that? customer says 1m.
dealer says that was 300 bucks (US) kimber USB cable. customer nods his head like the 300 bucks was nothing still enjoying the music. (damn, i'm really jealous now)

must be fun to enjoy music like that, even if most of it was psychoacoustic. i tell you AH is a real killjoy :D

one day, i'll have as much disposable income as that guy :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis