NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I read somewhere that the Bill that got briefly paralyzed last season is walking again and was at the season opener.

That's pretty F'in cool.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I read somewhere that the Bill that got briefly paralyzed last season is walking again and was at the season opener.

That's pretty F'in cool.
His recovery is very cool:). I remember the day after it happened and his doctor said in his press conference that he would probably never walk again. After the fact (months and months later), the doctors said that the anti-inflammatory drug they injected into him on the field was one of the saving factors.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
His recovery is very cool:). I remember the day after it happened and his doctor said in his press conference that he would probably never walk again. After the fact (months and months later), the doctors said that the anti-inflammatory drug they injected into him on the field was one of the saving factors.
Yeah, my wife's a physical therapist, and she said that the team doctors did exactly the right thing by leaving him face down on the field at first. Pretty cool to see that those guys really care about the welfare of the players.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Titans vs Texans is a pretty good game. Wish I could see the Giants palying now..

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Giants win in OT 26-23!!!. Colts on top 7-0 over the Jags. :)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Raiders lose!!! Gotta love it.

Can't wait 'til tomorrow night.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Raiders lose!!! Gotta love it.

Can't wait 'til tomorrow night.
Raiders played a decent game (they should have won it actually) until Buffalo started to get there act togther late in the 4th quarter. I watched 2 nerve racking games today so far, Buffalo vs Oakland and NY vs Bengals, both ended with game winning field goals.

New England got smoked by the phins:D:D:D which makes the Buffalo Bills tops in the AFC East:D:D:D:):):).

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
New England got smoked by the phins:D:D:D which makes the Buffalo Bills tops in the AFC East:D:D:D:):):).

Man that's great!!! The Bills look great this year. Peyton Manning just made a great pass to Reggie Wayne, and then on the next play, threw an INT!!!!:mad:

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
The Saints - Broncos game has been wild so far.

The Broncos went up 21-3. It's 24-17 now. With the Saints threatening.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts intercepted the Jags!!!! I hope they can score. They are looking pretty good out there.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Yet another kicker loses a game for the Saints.
@#%^@)* ^

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis