NFL Football 2008-09

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, such hostility. I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry that I hurt your little bandwagon jumper feelings. I know you sure as hell weren't sporting a Giants helmet avatar last year.

Up til now, (at least on my side), this was all just good natured ribbing. I could give a crap about the Giants. It's Eli Manning that I hate. But you're getting pretty personal and hostile. I would tell you to go shove it, but I'll probably end up getting an infraction. But the bottom line is, I could really give a crap about what you think.

I'll go back to babbling bullsh!t now.
It's not that you struck a nerve.

It's that virtually all of your posts here have been extremely aggressive, insulting, and ignorant.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
It's not that you struck a nerve.

It's that virtually all of your posts here have been extremely aggressive, insulting, and ignorant.
Then you guys must have incredibly thin skins. Especially you.

You jumped into a conversation that had nothing to do with you to put in your 2 cents, then got offended when I jokingly told you to "zip it". Sorry if you took it that way, but that's not how I intended it. Lighten up will ya? Oh wait, maybe you'll get insulted by that too.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Then you guys must have incredibly thin skins. Especially you.

You jumped into a conversation that had nothing to do with you to put in your 2 cents, then got offended when I jokingly told you to "zip it". Sorry if you took it that way, but that's not how I intended it.
See?

This is yet another extremely aggressive and rude post.

This is why people are reacting so strongly and defensively to your posts. It's because your posts are essentially direct attacks.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, such hostility. I guess I struck a nerve. Sorry that I hurt your little bandwagon jumper feelings. I know you sure as hell weren't sporting a Giants helmet avatar last year.

Up til now, (at least on my side), this was all just good natured ribbing.
This is a Audio Forum and my avatar was my SVS subs. Until last year when I changed to the Giant helmet before the New England game. I've never had any of my other sports team favorite as my avatar. So before I get listed as a Band-Wagoner. Let me at least list them here for future reference.

New York Mets
New York Knicks
New York Rangers
Fordham Rams Football
St. John's Basketball
Ridgedale Brewers Pop Warner Football

Good Natured Ribbing--So take what you dish out. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
See?

This is yet another extremely aggressive and rude post.

This is why people are reacting so strongly and defensively to your posts. It's because your posts are essentially direct attacks.
Gimme a break dude. You're like a chick.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
This is a Audio Forum and my avatar was my SVS subs. Until last year when I changed to the Giant helmet before the New England game. I've never had any of my other sports team favorite as my avatar. So before I get listed as a Band-Wagoner. Let me at least list them here for future reference.

New York Mets
New York Knicks
New York Rangers
Fordham Rams Football
St. John's Basketball
Ridgedale Brewers Pop Warner Football

Good Natured Ribbing--So take what you dish out. :D
Hey, I don't see the Giants on your list. See, I knew it, you are a band wagoner. :D

No problem dude. I've got no beef with you. We're all football fans and we tend to get a little heated when someone insults our team. Pretty silly really when you think about it. It's just a game right?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yet another aggressive, insulting post.

I wonder if you just don't get it, or you're intentionally trolling.
Dude, I'm tired of arguing with you. I already told you I wasn't trying to insult you. So just let it go.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Change of subject. What are the games to watch this weekend?
Chargers vs. Jets should be good. The Bolts will be wanting payback for Farve beating them last season as a Packer. Plus they'll be out to erase last week's debacle. But the Jets always seem to have our number for some reason.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
This sunday I will be watching Oakland at Buffalo (local). During commericals I will be flipping to hopefully the Cincinnati at NY Giants game. AT 4:00 I will watch whatever game is shown. The night game will be killer, Dallas at Green Bay, I have to watch that game as well:).

As you can see I have very important priorities on Sunday:cool:.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Chargers vs. Jets should be good. The Bolts will be wanting payback for Farve beating them last season as a Packer. Plus they'll be out to erase last week's debacle. But the Jets always seem to have our number for some reason.
And who thought at the start of the season that these two teams would be fighting not to go 0-3!!! I never would have made that bet! :eek::eek:

Dallas vs. Green Bay should be an outstanding game to watch, and I will of course watch my Giants play the Jailblazers... oops I mean the Bengals :D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
And who thought at the start of the season that these two teams would be fighting not to go 0-3!!! I never would have made that bet! :eek::eek:
Man, the Chargers would have to beat the Jets something fierce for the Jets to drop from 1-1 to 0-3 :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Man, the Chargers would have to beat the Jets something fierce for the Jets to drop from 1-1 to 0-3 :D
Oops- my bad :eek::eek:. Guess it's time to stop drinking at work... or maybe drink more!!!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'll be looking to see the Colts go 2-1 against the Jags.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I forgot to mention this earlier....during last sundays Bills game on a kick off I noticed one of the return men (closest to endzone) laid down face first on the ground before the kick off and when the ball was kicked he got up....it seemed very intentional...what is the purpose of this???

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

I forgot to mention this earlier....during last sundays Bills game on a kick off I noticed one of the return men (closest to endzone) laid down face first on the ground before the kick off and when the ball was kicked he got up....it seemed very intentional...what is the purpose of this???
Catnap? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis