NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Pass of the day- Colts ball, 3rd and 9, less than a minute to go in the game, Peyton Manning throws and absolute DART to Reggie Wayne in between defenders. If that pass is off by an inch it gets knocked down. I can't access YouTube at work, but check it out if you have a chance.
Yeah, the Colts finally started looking like they should and making some great plays. Nice stuff!!!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Don't even mention the Chargers and Giants in the same sentence. The Giants are a "Power House". And the Charges would be beat by the prep Cathedral Catholic football team.
Power House?!?!?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gimme a break dude. The Giants have had what, ONE good season in the last 20 years?!?!?! You're like a 50 year old guy that goes out and buys a Porsche to compensate for his bald head, saggy man boobs and beer gut!

Nice try but............

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The Giants have had what, ONE good season in the last 20 years?!?!?!
I think they have done pretty good in the last 20 years by looking at these stats.

Championships
League Championships (7)
NFL Championships (4)
1927, 1934, 1938, 1956

Super Bowl Championships (3)
1986 (XXI), 1990 (XXV), 2007 (XLII)

Conference Championships (10)
NFL Eastern: 1956, 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963
NFC: 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007

Division Championships (14)
NFL East: 1933, 1934, 1935, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1944, 1946
NFC East: 1986, 1989, 1990, 1997, 2000, 2005

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. Going all the way back to the 30's and 40's to get your stats.

The internet's pretty frickin' awesome aint it?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wow. Going all the way back to the 30's and 40's to get your stats.

The internet's pretty frickin' awesome aint it?
From 1990 the Giants have been in the Superbowl 3 times. With numerous Conference, and Division Championships.

Your pretty sour aren't you. LOL

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
[[/url]

My team (Eagles) play tonight against NFC East rival Cowboys... Can't wait. Watching it on the Marantz VP-15S1
Yeah, I'll be pulling for the Eagles. I think they can beat the Cowboys.

The girl who sang the Nationial Anthem just butchered it though :eek:.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Romo just fired THE BOMB to T.O. for 7. Yikes.:eek: This looks to be a high scoring game.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate the Cowboys, but Marion Barber just went crazy for my fantasy team. The only other positive that came out of a Dallas win is that now Philly is 0-1 in the division. I have a feeling the Giants and the Eagles are going to be competing for 1 playoff spot (Dallas probably takes the division no matter what), so we'll take any edge we can get.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
From 1990 the Giants have been in the Superbowl 3 times. With numerous Conference, and Division Championships.

Your pretty sour aren't you. LOL
The Giants have been in the SB 3 times since 1990????? Really?!?!?!

Wow, just shows how insignificant the Gnats normally are, when I can't even recall the last time they played in the big game. But hey, at least they're foremost in the minds of you homers.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Giants have been in the SB 3 times since 1990????? Really?!?!?!

Wow, just shows how insignificant the Gnats normally are, when I can't even recall the last time they played in the big game. But hey, at least they're foremost in the minds of you homers.
LOL- funny guy... I guess that's what happens when you're used to not watching January football.... you forget who the good teams are!! Interesting fact- since 1990 the Giants have been to the playoffs almost as many times (8) as the Chargers have in the last 40 years (10)!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis