Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
One word - shower. :)

Back to the car, though - I'm off of work this week. I just might have to go down to the dealership and take one of those bad boys for a spin.
They are nice. I haven't driven one, but I vacuumed one. 10 times better then the Camry. It's a hunk of garbage.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
10 times better then the Camry. It's a hunk of garbage.
That has me curious, as the Camry has gotten my attention as of late. Why do you consider them to be garbage? I've never been in one, but I have this impression that Toyota makes a good car.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
That has me curious, as the Camry has gotten my attention as of late. Why do you consider them to be garbage? I've never been in one, but I have this impression that Toyota makes a good car.
They're cheap. Toyota has brainwashed the car buying market into thinking they're still good. They're not. The new Models the make are junk. The Accord has a nicer interior, better engines, better styling, and it's safer.

Don't even consider the Camry. The Malibu is better, it's actually a really good car, but I won't touch Chevy.

SheepStar

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
They're cheap. Toyota has brainwashed the car buying market into thinking they're still good. They're not. The new Models the make are junk. The Accord has a nicer interior, better engines, better styling, and it's safer.

Don't even consider the Camry. The Malibu is better, it's actually a really good car, but I won't touch Chevy.

SheepStar
The Camry has a little quieter/smoother ride and the comfort level is pretty good, but in terms of the performance, the Accord is Superior.... tweakable, mods and performance changes can be made constantly, there is a never ending flow of after market products coming out for the Honda's.

The suspension on the Accord is built more towards performance. :)

Camry's are family cars, but Accords are Tweakers cars... but blend into both worlds very well.....

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
New car pics... thought I'd share...

This car is so much fun to drive... very fast, agile, tight suspension, tons of gadgets, sound system is pretty darn good, but could be cleaner and louder. Need to get tint, and I can't wait to burn through these crappy tires, so I can upgrade my wheels and use these wheels for winter tires. Possibly upgrade suspension, or at least a much heavier sway bar kit...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What size are the tires and what is the bolt pattern?

You owe it to yourself to get either Volk, Work, or Mugen rims.

SheepStar

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
It's called rampant Honda fanboyism. The new Camry is a great car. It drives smoother and quieter than the Accord but it loses on power. My dad has an 07 Camry and it's a great car. When I test drove both I decided I would really be happy with either car but I like the looks of the Accord Sedan more.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
It's called rampant Honda fanboyism. The new Camry is a great car. It drives smoother and quieter than the Accord but it loses on power. My dad has an 07 Camry and it's a great car. When I test drove both I decided I would really be happy with either car but I like the looks of the Accord Sedan more.
Yep, I'm a fanboy. I also work at a Toyota Dealership. Thought I might throw that out there.

SheepStar

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, I'm a fanboy. I also work at a Toyota Dealership. Thought I might throw that out there.

SheepStar
So then I take it you tell all the potential buyers of Camry's at your work to go out and get an Accord instead because the Toyota is junk? :rolleyes:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
So then I take it you tell all the potential buyers of Camry's at your work to go out and get an Accord instead because the Toyota is junk? :rolleyes:
Customers are idiots, I never talk to them. I work for service. Wanna know how many Camry's have come back with squeaky dashboards and squeaky suspension? Didn't think so.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Customers are idiots...
Well, at least you're not one to generalize. :)

Wanna know how many Camry's have come back with squeaky dashboards and squeaky suspension? Didn't think so.
I do. Drop some numbers. Of course, Toyota sends all their junk cars to Canada, so it's not really a good indicator for us in the states. :p

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Well, at least you're not one to generalize. :)

I do. Drop some numbers. Of course, Toyota sends all their junk cars to Canada, so it's not really a good indicator for us in the states. :p
There is a guy in the shop who does only Camry dashes each day. Takes 4 hours to fix the squeak. Had to replace the transmission in one Camry after 30,000kms. BTW, the Camry is built in the states.

SheepStar

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Customers are idiots, I never talk to them. I work for service. Wanna know how many Camry's have come back with squeaky dashboards and squeaky suspension? Didn't think so.

SheepStar
I take it somebody working for Honda could say the same thing! As a matter of fact I just picked up my daughter in my 09 Camry Hybrid and I drove bye a honda civic blocking a major intersection awaiting a TOW, maybe I should of asked her what she thought of HONDA;).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I take it somebody working for Honda could say the same thing! As a matter of fact I just picked up my daughter in my 09 Camry Hybrid and I drove bye a honda civic blocking a major intersection awaiting a TOW, maybe I should of asked her what she thought of HONDA;).
There is a car saying true of ALL cars, regardless of make.

"A car's worst enemy is it's owner." It's not Honda's fault that the owner forgot to put oil in it.

Would you like to see pictures of my Civic with 182000 miles on it?

SheepStar

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
oh yeah! warp drv plates!

i have to say again, that's a very nice car, though we never have the 2 door versions over here, ill seriously consider that when my car bites the dust.

i sure am glad im not fond of cars. :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, that's how we get to choose which ones to keep. ;)

Thanks for the info, btw. A squeaky dash is a big annoyance.
i agree with this problem, mine has a squeaky dash, very irritating til you get used to it and up the music :mad:

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
i agree with this problem, mine has a squeaky dash, very irritating til you get used to it and up the music :mad:
Hey mike how does the dash squeak? Like every time you drive over a bump or something or when the car swerves on a turn? I would like to know so I can let my dad know just in case although he has had the car for 2 years almost and hasn't complained about anything.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey mike how does the dash squeak? Like every time you drive over a bump or something or when the car swerves on a turn? I would like to know so I can let my dad know just in case although he has had the car for 2 years almost and hasn't complained about anything.
The dash was a certain run of cars, he probably wasn't in that run.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis