Southeast Arizona GTG - Anyone interested?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, all. I'm just wondering how many people would be interested in a GTG in the southeast Arizona area (around Tucson). I'm not proposing a time or place (although I envision it in the November timeframe) - just trying to see if there's any interest in it.

Thanks.

Matt34

Matt34

:D

November would be tricky for me, wife is due towards the end of the month. I'm all for it though and have a truck to haul up a bunch of gear if needed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
November would be tricky for me, wife is due towards the end of the month. I'm all for it though and have a truck to haul up a bunch of gear if needed.
Cool! Best wishes with the baby. November was just ballpark thinking. I don't really have any time or place in mind. I may be willing to do one at my house, but it needs some (read "a lot of") work before I'd want to have people over. New paint and new flooring being the big things. Then again, maybe I should do that after a bunch of rowdy AH folks are here. :)

Matt34

Matt34

I think we may have to spread the word a little further than just this forum. I don't think we have very many members in the southern AZ area, we would need to generate some excitement to get people from the Phoenix area to make the 2hr drive.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good point, Matt. It's only been about half a day on a weekend, though. We've got some time for people to see this and to build momentum. Then again, I'd be happy to just enjoy a beer or two with some folks here. I'm easy to please.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I'd drive down from Oregon, but I'd likely want to stay there...move to Hereford or Sierra Vista while I'm at it. But if I did that...I'd likely end up single. :eek: :(

SE Arizona is the loveliest part of the entire west coast, IMHO!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, all.* I'm just wondering how many people would be interested in a GTG in the southeast Arizona area (around Tucson).* I'm not proposing a time or place (although I envision it in the November timeframe) - just trying to see if there's any interest in it.Thanks.
I would surely love GTG around here, as well. I knows how difficult it is to arrange for our kid's birthday, let alone a GTG with people we hardly even know, and most of all conflicting work schedules. I know there are many members here locally but it would take a great deal of effort to arrange.

Good Luck, Bill:)

Matt34

Matt34

I'd drive down from Oregon, but I'd likely want to stay there...move to Hereford or Sierra Vista while I'm at it. But if I did that...I'd likely end up single. :eek: :(

SE Arizona is the loveliest part of the entire west coast, IMHO!
I don't know about that, it's nice but the northwest is a beautiful place to live too, just don't know if I could deal with all the rain you guys get.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Is it on the west coast? Didn't realize it:D
We define our terms loosely out here, Mtry. ;) It comes with living on the.....West Coast.

Besides, one more good earthquake in California and Adam will have ocean-front property. :)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it seems like it might just be me and Matt sitting around drinking some beers and talking about dogs, kids, and subwoofers. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What's the Average airfare to go to Arizona? A friend went down there to a golf school.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lets say, from where I live.

SheepStar
:D Yeah, I figured that's what you meant. I don't know. There's several websites that can help you find that. You interested? Heck, I'd feel compelled to get NOS in the 'lude if you were coming down. Okay, maybe not, but I would need to get more beer...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
:D Yeah, I figured that's what you meant. I don't know. There's several websites that can help you find that. You interested? Heck, I'd feel compelled to get NOS in the 'lude if you were coming down. Okay, maybe not, but I would need to get more beer...
And real beer.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis