Southeast Arizona GTG - Anyone interested?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, you'd be the guest. You pay for travel...I pay for beer.
I looked at 1 place, and if I fly out of Seattle, Hotel and travel is around 650. I'll see what our travel agent can do. I think I should be in if I can do it for less then 500 dollars, which I'm sure I can.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Adam, wish I could make it to your GTG. Chances are, my budget won't allow me to come. However, I do wish you the best of luck. It already looks like there are several interested. Am sure it would be fun.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear that, Phil. Jessica was really looking forward to meeting you. She has a house down the street and lives there between October and April, although she comes for a weekend every now and again in the summer.

[Just kidding, of course!!! Don't go buying plane tickets and a camera. :D]

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry to hear that, Phil. Jessica was really looking forward to meeting you. She has a house down the street and lives there between October and April, although she comes for a weekend every now and again in the summer.

[Just kidding, of course!!! Don't go buying plane tickets and a camera. :D]
LOL...........if she was going to be there so would I even if I had to walk. :D:D No really, it does sound like a lot of fun. Best wishes on your GTG.

Cheers,

Phil

gokou777

gokou777

Audioholic Intern
Come on all,

Anybody living in Southern California? I would love to travel to your place Adam, If wife allows it.

lol

gokou

P

penpitt

Audioholic
I could possibly attend if I am brave enough to play hooky from work. I work weekends and the company frowns on calling in sick. Not that it has stopped me before though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I could possibly attend if I am brave enough to play hooky from work. I work weekends and the company frowns on calling in sick. Not that it has stopped me before though.
Cool! Certainly don't want anyone to get in trouble. I figure that if we do have one, it'll be something simple. I think the key is to have audioholism categorized as a disease, and then your company couldn't legally discriminate against you for it. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Try asking for the time off.

SheepStar

majorloser

majorloser

That would be fine! Why, do you and Dave want to come? :)

Well, I guess she says, "YES". The boss has spoken!

Let us know when you narrow down a time of year. I'd love to get a chance to meet you guys in person. And maybe get a chance to meet Matt, his wife and new baby would be a nice bonus.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, a showing from the Florida sect! That would be something else right there. Looking forward to seeing you two. If we do this, we'll definitely keep everyone informed about when and where. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't wait until after Matt and his wife have their baby.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
If the plan is to go after November, I should be a definite yes. A nice hot streak in the middle of winter would be nice. I'll have to see whats going on at that time.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That would be very cool! A visit from the great SheepStar would be...well...awesome.

PhillyDan1969

PhillyDan1969

Junior Audioholic
I venture into Tucson, AZ quite often, still have friends there after attending Arizona back in the late 80s and early 90s, great town, I will keep an eye out for specifics!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fantastic! We'll definitely keep you all informed.

Tucson really is a great place to visit, especially in the winter time.

P

penpitt

Audioholic
Try asking for the time off.

SheepStar
Easier said then done. They do not allow us to take personal days off. For my vacation time, I have to submit what weeks I want to take off in November of the prior year. So when I do need personal time off I just try to get "sick" or "hurt myself at home" and that seems to work.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Whazahowahuh?!? You have to request time off a year in advance? Wow. Hey, nothing against your job - don't know what it is and am not going to ask, but wow. I have trouble planning a month in advance, let alone a year.

Perhaps a two-day affair. I could take a Friday off or something. Just something to think about. Of course, nothing official or set in stone. We're just throwing stuff out there right now.

majorloser

majorloser

Take it from somebody who just did this gig. You'll need to take at least the Friday before off. It will take you at least a day to setup gear in advance, to include calibration.

It also helps those that live in the area who are bringing gear to be able to drop off the night before and pick up afterwards. So saving Sunday morning is also a good thing.

Start working on your equipment list now. You can then start working on the "needs" list.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
If I come I won't be able to bring anything, I also wouldn't trust the baggage handlers with it. Just CDs and wit.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis