Have I been stood up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
I hope you guys realise it was a joke!! Can't be any worse than a pot thread or Rosie's crabs!! lol :p
Dude, you think a "joke" post about child molestation is no worse than a thread about pot? :eek:

As I said, freaking dysfunctional. :rolleyes:

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
I'm happy and never claimed otherwise :D:D:D:D
Never asked for your sympathy

Guess I was stepping over the line here......
I've just heard so many stories like yours; it's actually quite amazing how people can see the same events in such totally different ways. Sometimes both sides are right too but usually the truth lays somewhere in the middle. And hey, for all we know you used to beat the crap out of your wife and deserve a little comeuppance. :D

The right phrase is: Ha det bra dude. :D:D
A typo on my part but I must admit my Bokmal spelling isn't very good even compared to my crappy English.

Have it. ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
AdrianMills; said:
405567And hey, for all we know you used to beat the crap out of your wife and deserve a little comeuppance.
NEVER EVER IN MY LIFETIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never claimed to be an angel, and I'm not...... Never said anything about what I did and what I didn't........

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I've just heard so many stories like yours; it's actually quite amazing how people can see the same events in such totally different ways. Sometimes both sides are right too but usually the truth lays somewhere in the middle. And hey, for all we know you used to beat the crap out of your wife and deserve a little comeuppance. :D

A typo on my part but I must admit my Bokmal spelling isn't very good even compared to my crappy English.

Have it. ;)
Take it easy Adrian - I don't know if you're just playing devil's advocate or if you just have a stick up your a$$ for some reason, but so far Haraldo has been nothing but forthright and decent not only with this topic but any other one he has been a part of. Sure, there are always two sides to every story thanks for pointing out the obvious. Why are you taking sides in a situation you know nothing about? :confused: I don't think it was fair at all to even imply that he used to beat his wife - that's an f'ed up statement to make without any backing evidence.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Remember (Seinfeld): I HAVE BECOME GEORGE :eek::eek:

"Vi snakkes senere"

Last edited:
A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Take it easy Adrian - I don't know if you're just playing devil's advocate or if you just have a stick up your a$$ for some reason, but so far Haraldo has been nothing but forthright and decent not only with this topic but any other one he has been a part of. Sure, there are always two sides to every story thanks for pointing out the obvious. Why are you taking sides in a situation you know nothing about? :confused: I don't think it was fair at all to even imply that he used to beat his wife - that's an f'ed up statement to make without any backing evidence.
Taking sides? I thought I was being objective and not jumping on the sympathy wagon. I've seen it far too often that people in relationship breakups have a very hard time looking at the situation in an objective unemotional way and as a result all sorts of stuff gets blown out of proportion.

And dude, go and read my post, I didn't imply any such thing about him beating up his wife, I would have had to say something like, "you probably beat up your wife." Maybe you're deliberately misinterpreting my tone and just playing devils advocate though, right?

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
I was sure that the thread was ready to be closed 20 pages ago...

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Taking sides? I thought I was being objective and not jumping on the sympathy wagon. I've seen it far too often that people in relationship breakups have a very hard time looking at the situation in an objective unemotional way and as a result all sorts of stuff gets blown out of proportion.

And dude, go and read my post, I didn't imply any such thing about him beating up his wife, I would have had to say something like, "you probably beat up your wife." Maybe you're deliberately misinterpreting my tone and just playing devils advocate though, right?
Negative. I'm not easily led to misinterpretation and take things as I see them. Maybe the topic touched some kind of nerve with you or something, I don't know. The only reason Haraldo was coming forth with this information is because I asked, otherwise no one would be talking about it, period. He isn't trying to invoke sympathy from anyone, merely stating his side of the story. But it just sounded to me like you came out of nowhere with some kind of ax to grind, for what reason I have no idea.

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic
Negative. I'm not easily led to misinterpretation and take things as I see them. Maybe the topic touched some kind of nerve with you or something, I don't know. The only reason Haraldo was coming forth with this information is because I asked, otherwise no one would be talking about it, period. He isn't trying to invoke sympathy from anyone, merely stating his side of the story. But it just sounded to me like you came out of nowhere with some kind of ax to grind, for what reason I have no idea.
I seem to have a problem that people misinterpret my tone - maybe I should insert more smilies or something?

I don't have an ax but maybe I latch on to certain things with a little too much, um, enthusiasm sometimes :D

My apologies to those I've offended in this thread. Except for the sickos that think child abuse is a subject open to humor. And those that think it's ok to beat on your wives/girlfriends.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I seem to have a problem that people misinterpret my tone - maybe I should insert more smilies or something?

I don't have an ax but maybe I latch on to certain things with a little too much, um, enthusiasm sometimes :D

My apologies to those I've offended in this thread. Except for the sickos that think child abuse is a subject open to humor. And those that think it's ok to beat on your wives/girlfriends.
C'mon...Let's get back to what this thread is really about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis